Conversation Between SirTopps and earthsenshi

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi topps, hope you're doing well. I finally managed to swing by here again. Remember back in the beginning how I said I was on here an abnormal amount? Yeah, I wasn't kidding. I found that I needed to refrain from a lot of things this school year. I might not be on here much, but after surviving my first year of college, I can try to get on here every so often.
    Plus, I'm really excited for PSO2!
  2. hi. youre cool.
  3. thats cool. mines the 9th
  4. Yes, my birthday is the 8th.
    Thank you.
    Perhaps, in the future, we could do something for club member's b-days.
  5. say .. when is your birthday today? if so happy bday k.
  6. merry christmas thanks for being so cool.
  7. o wow. well we will see how things go. maybe next year. yeah cosplay does scare me. its pretty cool. and i kinda want to do that. but i really cant. i have been meaning to lose weight but i still am ... well lets say big. not super big. but i dont want to be a fat cosplayer. but maybe you have some suggestions
  8. www.acen.org
    It takes place in Rosemont, just outside of Chicago. This will be my 5th year or so going to this con.
    They are fun, yet scary at first when you see all of the cosplayers walking around. It's so amusing that you can walk up to just about anyone and have a 10 minute conversation about anime, manga, gaming etc.
  9. oh that would be sweet. i have never been to one. but they do seem fun. im just scared really. i wouldnt know what to do. lol i would need some kind of friend to go with me. someone to hold my hand lol. but yeah i guess ill have to look into acon or .. whats it called again ? acern right? yeah its funny i always talk about FOcon but i have never been to one lol.
  10. No ideas yet.

I asked about acen because since you know about anime, I was wondering if you ever attended any conventions. Your profile says that you live in Michigan. Acen is probably one of the largest anime cons in the midwest. While FOcon 2020 may be far off, it might be interesting to see if a few members went to acen and could meet up for a game.
  11. i mean in the group as a whole. it seems like people join but dont do anything. and some people are losing interest. maybe its a lost cause. but i thought i really had something here.

no i have never been to one of those. but they look fun. so why did you ask?
  12. Participate, as in the FOlist?
    Perhaps when we coordinate special play sessions, the member must be on the list to participate.

Since we have the 3 weekend nights set up, I assume everyone will be playing with random people in the club with random characters. It might be nice to arrange groups where everyone is close to the same level. When I got online, I was lvl 30-35 and I played with someone who was lvl 15, then someone who was lvl 80. As I said in a FON post, everyone in the club doesn't mind if you are the person at a lower level. I got to experience being in both positions. Trying to keep group lvls consistent may alleviate that feeling of inadequacy. It might be fun also to try to have each party consist of at least one of every class. That way everyone is challenged.

All of these ideas for planned parties would be a lot easier if we had people's info.

By the way, have you ever gone to Acen? (anime central, an anime convention)
  13. oh you have it rough. sorry. well i was just asking because i thought maybe i deleted it. good to know i didnt lol.

so do you have any ideas on how to spur members to participate?
  14. No, I haven't yet. I will get it to you on Fri or Sat. Sorry.
    After that 5 day weekend (where I played so much my parents asked me if my hands hurt because I was on every day), things went crazy for me. AP physics and calc test, charity bash, helping out with the gift of love program, making up choir sectionals I missed due to NHS......... @_@
  15. hey did you ever send me that list in email ?
  16. oh yeah. well im down with ranks. you know that. i really like structure and stuff. yeah i could be like the mayor or whatever and you can be like the list keeper and donni is .. i dont know lol. but yeah we can figure something out.
  17. some people have their emails on their profile i think i have mine on there.

let me check out the fanfic and get back to you .
  18. Thanks. I already got 7 or so replies. So you know, 2 or 3 members have deactivated PMs , so I was not able to send them the message.
    I'll email the list to you in few days, once more have responded. Are people's email in their profile?

By the way, should we see if we can implement the fo ranking system I came up with in the fanfic? (modified, of course)
  19. you are so great. you are awesome. that fo list thing was so professional
  20. thats good idea too. i think for now lets just stick with what we have. but never stop thinking. i put you at same level as donni because you are very active and always coming up with great ideas. i think you will make for a great leader.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast