Conversation Between Mamimi-San and Brave-Charm

23 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hmmm went you get back to school update me on this problem...
  2. I was sick didnt go to school
  3. So tell me about today did you try to talk to her?
  4. and I have been bonding with her for like 2 months >.< then he comes up and does that! i was like wtf!?
  5. i didnt tell him to talk to her he did it himself >.> i got pissed i told him he wasnt helping
  6. Ok one you never let a person any person talk for you when it comes to a girl, Now you need to go up to Mia and tell her you liked her and you asked you best friend to put in a word for you because you didn't know how she would take it and say the end result was they are together make sure you have a sad face to go with it lol, and then build a bond with her with the bond you can learn things your best friend doesn't know and she'll fall for you all you need is time my friend...did that help? lol
  7. I told him week ago I liked Mia (my crush) and he was like "wow!" in a way like he though nasty. I made him make a facebook and she found his facebook and added him. He told me "I tried making her ask you out but she liked me so I asked her out" and I felt betrayed by him because he never knew her or talked to her. So now there going out. Its more of being betrayed from my best friend.
  8. so he was like...just tell me the whole story so i can get a understanding
  9. yes i did
  10. Hmmm first did you let you let you best friend know you liked your crush?
  11. yes please how do I get her off my mind and my best friend? I cant sleep >.<
  12. Let me guess need advice?
  13. so my best friend goes out with my crush...
  14. ahhhh
  15. boo
  16. ok then
  17. I have a FC but yeh okay ill ring u up
  18. ok well let me know when you wanna play and I'll tell you how to get your FC, The same to you buddy...
  19. Yes of course I have the game also Happy new Years Eve
  20. you got the game right
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 23
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast