Conversation Between Ferria and BIG OLAF

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Nah, I only idle there when I feel like it. Also, Ship 2 is like the English ship in a way lol, it's prolly only me idling o.0 but iono about the others. I got a load of work and I like to chat for a bit on PSO when I check in for a bit. Can't stand those little whiners lol! Everyone wants to stuff themselves into Block 20 xD
  2. Do I go idle a lot? Nope. I'm almost level 39 at the moment. I don't really like to go idle for more than a few minutes; I think it's unfair to people trying to get into the Block. I just log out if I'm going somewhere.
  3. I do Idle a lot but usually during my sleep time lol! Or work... if not, I'm just leveling and playing casually~ .. No rush hehe! You? <3
  4. Oddly enough, I see you every day, dancing away. You must go idle a lot, huh?
  5. *huggles* .. Hi hi! <33 And.. I haven't seen you yet in game ;3; ... *clings*
  6. Happy birthday, Ferria! Your hyperactivity keeps everyone rolling strong!

7. Good to know <33
  8. Yes, I'll try! Thanks!
  9. I'm pretty sure you will dearie.. keep that chin up kayz? *hugs*
  10. Hehe~..

Thanks, miss. I appreciate your kindness. I'll feel better soon, I hope.
  11. D'aw... don't be sad <33 *huggles more* I hope you feel better and cheer up too kay? Not good to be sad ne :< ... *hug*hug*
  12. Wha-

*hugs*

Thank you, Miss Ferria. I actually needed some hugs. Feeling a bit sad right now. It's like you're psychic.
  13. *huggles*
  14. Your welcome dearie <33
  15. I can tell. Well, I needed it, so thank you.
  16. Uhuh!! I love hugging and comforting people XD <3
  17. Hehe. You're an awfully huggy one.
  18. Beer chug huh? X) *hugs then cheers*
  19. Sometimes it's hard to be happy, but I'll try my best, miss.
  20. Yey! Now I'm glad! >.< Don't like to see anyone I know or communicate with feeling all gloomy :< ... Must stay happy! <3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 41
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast