Conversation Between Dark Reaper and BruteFOrce

44 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Wowww long time no speakkk ROFL
  2. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA i finaly get a psobb download and the dam server is down and i cant even get to the psobb site.... whats the deal did they permanitly shut it down or something.... please please please tell me they didnt. i realy realy realy wana play it im getting bord of all the other games i have
  3. Hey dark :/
  4. rofl wth thats such a random thing i check my acc at least once a week. the reason i didnt say anything was cus i didnt have anything to say cept now that i think about it i do. my sister lost my memorie card with pso on it and im just sooo pissed unless she finds it. i dont wana start over agin this is my best acc yet! soo..... what about you what you ben up to?
  5. OMG you are back with us. O.O I thought you fell off the face of the earth... >.<
  6. lol after all this time of not playing i got my sky wire leader spot back lol first try too!!!!!
  7. hay have you red about the new psz? its sounds ok but i hope that if and when it comes to America that they can change it from the DS to the wii or the 360. cus im not to fond of lil portable gaming sistems. but thats just me what do you think?
  8. Hey hows it goin? i got online!
  9. ya i figured
  10. but i already bought a broadband adapter online XD
  11. Same but id prob try one more time then eather ask someone for help or just quite
  12. I would be so sad if i ended up not being able to play
  13. wow that sounds like a *&%$# idk if i want to deal with that lol jk. still not too happy about having to do all that but i still REALY wana play!!!
  14. None??? Eh thats okay. To play online with ur GC you have to send ur old serial number and acces key to the private servers email. He or it is supposed mail u back within a few days but its been a week and i still havent got anything back
  15. not realy ive ben meaning to get back to it but idk whats taking me lol
  16. So dark, You progressed some in pso??
  17. true true ... i am getting a little bored my self. hmmm maybe i can get pso plus
  18. soooooooooooooooo............ man i hope bb is up and runing soon im getting bord!!
  19. soooooo ......
  20. ya rati is pretty sweet. I kind of like Churel but i still want that Diwari.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 44
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast