Conversation Between Atbar and ARChan

8 Visitor Messages

1. Such a fun game. Hehe.
  2. I'm glad you're enjoying Smash Bros. That game really isn't for me but whatever suits you. I've been noticing a lot of people at work playing Smash Bros. on their 3DS's.
  3. I'm just LOVING Smash Bros! >w< Loving Robin.
  4. The mini WoW is called Fantasy Life. I might check out the new Pokemon Sapphire myself. I only got halfway through the game when I owned the GBA version of it a long time ago.
  5. I'm totally gonna get Smash Bros and the new Pokemon Sapphire game >w< And what's the mini WoW game?
  6. Hey, right back at you. Things are going well. I mostly hang around with Windancer's Blue Rogues group when I'm on PSO-World. We haven't done much in gaming together for a while. The most gaming in the group is done on iOS, iPod, Android, and 3DS, and I don't own either of those things right now. The 3DS is something I'll own eventually because I do want to play something with Windancer again and there's a new game on the 3DS coming out next month that looks like a mini WoW that might right up our alley.
  7. Oh! Hey! How are things? XD Didn't know my PSZ friends are still on this website xD
  8. Hi. Used to be FOmarRashidi. I miss playing PSZ with you.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8