Conversation Between Crimson The FOmar and Broken_L_button

12 Visitor Messages

1. Darn, it's like the game is trying its best to keep you in PSP2. As for me playing online, I don't usually play online much unless I have people I know to play with, since randoms are very tedious to play with most of the time, and then there's work and all that...Find a suitable time and date (usually weekends) and I'll do my utmost to be there
  2. Nah, I plan to though when my main, 'Catherine', reaches lvl 200, which probably won't happen soon as (1) I haven't been playing as much due to college (2) I glitched and my Hyakka's disappeared so I had to reset to an older save (3) I just got *UNWILLINGLY* level hacked and I had to reset again! XD

You play as 'Aegil', yes? I had been keeping an eye out but I don't think I see you online! We talked ages ago about meeting up XD
  3. Aye, way too long. You know what's ironic? I thought YOU had left for PSP2i XD
  4. Heya! It's been aaagggeeees >.<
  5. UH-WHAAAA?! You're starting university in the middle of MAY?! You poor, poor, poor child. That's horrible. Good luck though ;3
  6. Harrow! :3 Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, uni's starting again Bit annoying for me that the PSN went down just as my 4 week Easter holiday started and it's only starting to go back up now my holiday is over XD
  7. Heya! How is it going?
  8. Odd, I could of sworn that I saw you mention that you had Infinity somewhere...
    Anyway, just handed in my last assessment of the semester and about to go home for the FOUR week holiday we get at Easter I'm so glad of the break, I've found second year of this course reeeeally tough...
    And I'm in the same situation of not having wi-fi at university, but we do have it at home... so at some point over the next few weeks we should totally synchronize our schedules and meet up online, I'll be on loads I'm switching to Vanguard for a while though for leveling, just because I find stun EX traps IMMENSELY helpful in the infamous Vanda/Galdeen room in Magashi Plan
  9. Hiya! I'm doing somewhat fine; just gotta balance my studying schedule, get some nonsense memorized for the finals and then I'll be free to do whatever. How's it going on your end?

Heh, I'm still playing PSP2 regularly, but I still have that no-wi-fi at school thing until next week, since I'll be done then. I'd rather wait until I'm done hunting all I need from PSP2 before pondering importing infinity, to be honest.

As for rebirth stats...I'd go, in order of priority for a FOcaseal:

TEC, PP, ACC, ATK, HP, MND, DEF, STA/EVA. Heck, I'd probably ditch EVA and STA completely since they're not too useful and your main priority is being able to make the enemies drop before they touch you. But that's just me. Since you're a Force, fireworks is always the priority ;3
  10. It's been ages man! How are you? :3

Sucks that everyones gone to Infinity that I know from PSP2 online
    I was thinking of getting it but I may wait till my main in PSP2 is 200..

One last thing XD What are you planning to assign points to with your FOcaseal when you rebirth? Since DEF and EVA are now properly balanced, would it be too asinine to just put the majority into TEC for the fun and "fireworks" factor :P ?
  11. Thanks for the Happy Birthday message People on all the other forums I go on don't do this!
  12. Happy Birthday!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12