Conversation Between WuBing and DoctorShanks

13 Visitor Messages

1. Hey Doctor! ah I was absent yesterday night. Actually i was waiting for the revival, but then I forgot to show up..
  2. Hey, what's up?

I noticed you haven't been posting a lot but I know you've been an active player. Did you attend the revival last night or were you busy with other things?
  3. Holy Shifta, thats incredible =U

The list should be up this weekend as soon as I get permission from one more person. Unfortunately that one last person who is active is tough to find.
  4. That's no problem! Actually I'm not playing.. lol

By the way, I'd like to update the status of my highest total % weapon:

H44 46/32//0/34/31 fortified.
  5. Sorry WuBing, LuneFox and I are a bit busy in an idle game right now. LuneFox is working on his FreePlay Shortcut modifying, and well... I'm keeping him company and motivating him :P
  6. I think that Emperor Axeon is the highest among my weapons. I'm fortifying it so wait me a second. Yeah, you can put my status on it, thanks.

Add-on: It is now 20/26/52/0/37. I'll display it by using the trade window if needed.
  7. I was wondering. What is the highest total % weapon that you've collected. At the moment from your Trade thread, I saw that you had an unfortified 120% Emperor Axeon. If this is your highest total % weapon, would you be OK with me putting it on the Rankings thread for show? Do you think you could mayby Fortify it too?
  8. User CP > Settings and options > Edit Avatar > Pick one.
  9. I'm still looking for the option that can change my Avatar..Could u teach me how to?
  10. Me and Norco are both in a group if you want to join us. If you're in a run already then we can wait up.
  11. For Tigus' sake, I could find him very easily due to his short name. After viewing his profile, I accidentally found that you were the Racast that I partied with yesterday lol. I have collected all the items from the vending machine, but I am uncertain whether they are stored. Ask me for them if you need. Take care!
  12. Thats amazing. I'm glad you were able to find me. I've also played Freeplay a couple of times with Goblin as my RAcast. Normally I play as my RAcast just in case people decide to research the name =) Also, you're playing on a Japanese card right? Do you by any chance have the vending machine items?

I'll add you on PSZ as soon as I can. See you later =)
  13. Hey dude sup? I'm a CR cast and i remember that we played together this afternoon.
    I've added u as a friend if you don't mind that :P.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13