Conversation Between Cloudstrife xx and BIG OLAF

15 Visitor Messages

1. Happy Birthday! Bake yourself a nice cake, culinary master~

2. Cool. You should post any characters you made into the thread in the PSO2 subforum. Or, just post them on my page. I'd like to see them. My main three characters are in my PSO2 album on my page here.
  3. Yep i signed up prays i get in! and yep i messed with the CC thing my comp is ready to go too max settings 1280x720 2900+ and yes we should do that.
  4. Howdy. How's it going? Tried the PSO2 CC client or anything? Hopefully you've signed up fort he Beta test (and get in, obviously). Hopefully I do too, so we could perchance engage in friendly partying, etc.
  5. Happy Birthday, Jess!

Oh, you're not that old yet.
  6. well those beast jokes are not something you would see from me i <3 female beast Jess ftw!
  7. Well, at least you didn't specify as to what I smell like. Probably a sort of minty scent, I'd guess.
  8. Olaf....smells!

*Quickly runs and hides self*
  9. Lol i wish i could fine a feril cronus hahaha
  10. Hey there, Jess! How are things on the JP servers? Have you found a Feril / Chronos yet?
  11. Indeed you did. I wasn't expecting that .
  12. Boo! Made you look!
  13. Id sure love to talented friend you had there.
  14. Thanks! If you want to see the whole image, let me know and I'll send it in a private message. It's a little too "graphic" to be shown publicly.
  15. Loving the profile Picture.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15