Conversation Between Dallasdaddi and Cuga Stratos

4 Visitor Messages

1. B-2 huh? Thats exactly where I do remember finding them too. Coolness. But this goes to show how wickedly rare those spawns are though since its not spawned according to map type but a completely different spawn method. I'm guessing thats why I can't really find Delnadian or Jigo Booma either since they're probably not rare map spawns... Thats evil of Sega. We can't tell our offline characters photon luck either so it makes it that much harder. Thanks for the info. At least I can verify where to find it with no doubts. Hope you can find another too! lol I know I keep trying for my Beasts.
  2. I got mine on B-2 map there were two buffed bill de vears and one dropped alot of maseta and the other one dropped rabol yiel and it was on difficulty S
  3. Hmm glad to see someone else finally found it even after the update. Do you remember which "map" you found it on? I'm guessing it was Desert Terror but I need to know the difficulty and the "map" spawn type you found it on. I have Spawn maps posted on PSUpedia in the offline section. lol it seems everyone who gets Rabol Yiel offline always accidently overwrites the file xD. I guess we all get so excited that we don't pay attention when we save.
  4. Hi we seem to have the same problems on psu with finding rare enemys ...right ?? well yesterday i FOUND rabol yiel but .... i saved my game after that so i created a new character and i acidently saved over my lv 200 Force Beast luckly i had 2 save files but the other one doesent have rabol yiel on it i got so angry that i yelled F*** !!!! and now im on a private psu server hunting i know the owner and its much easyer to find rare enemys on it but the web site is a secret ( i cant tell anyone the website )
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4