Conversation Between funkyskunk and Mracless

12 Visitor Messages

1. Oh gawd. I was wrong! They don't bounce! I totally thought that they did. I thought I saw it in some video for the game! Maybe certain torso parts do, but not the one I chose, at least. D:
  2. Hey, dude! It was awesome that we ended up being grouped in a multiparty. XD
    What an awesome coincidence.
    I saw you name on the list of players in the lobby, ran about looking for you, then looked at the list again and you were gone. :c I totally wanted to invite you.

Hopefully I'll get to play with you on Wednesday or the weekend. Since Lylia has hit level 20, I'll most likely be starting a RAcaseal called Platina.
    Man, it's a shame that caseals are so obviously gynoids at the limb joints, because I played around with character creation and they have good human faces.
    It's funny that they have bouncy boobs when they have robotic joints. At least caseal creators had their priorities straight. X3

I hope to make a FOnewearl over the 32 hour session as well. Forces seem pretty fun.
  3. Japanese PSN isn't back up as far as I'm aware.

I'm sure you already know PSN is back in American and Europe.
  4. Is it back up now? I heard reports that PS3 is back online wondered if this was working? I'll get on it this weekend if so
  5. Ah ha! I knew you wouldn't be able to do it! XD
    No offence or anything, dude. I know you're a busy man.

What's a PSP2 style leveling system? o.o
    Isn't it just like most leveling systems? Kill and get EXP until you level up. Hurray.
    Well, it's cool that you've been doing something to your website anyway.

Look forward to playing with you again!
  6. I am still 189, I have not touched it recently. I have been working on my website and actually implemented a PSP2 style levelling up system lol.

I'm looking forward to it coming back, especially as I have had a little break from it
  7. Not too long until we can play again!

Quite a shame Japan's PSN is being held back by its Ministry of Economy's Media and Content Industry department, but it's fair enough, I guess.

What level are you and all that jazz?
  8. The EVA was the reason I got a bit confused by it all, it seems to be a lot less releavant this time around. MST sounds good really, my main problem are the damn foie lillies and the grants ones. Everything else I can get past but those buggers eat my dolls like crazy. I then have the problem of getting seriously pwned by Olga and Dios on infinity rank. All this and this is just in solo, I won't stand a chance online lol.

Anyways, thanks for the advice and I hope we can play soon -_-
  9. You're OK as you are, dude. It doesn't really matter how rebirthed you are. I'll play with you!

I don't know if you'll have the time and the patience to do 50 Magashi Plan runs after rebirthing before PSN comes back and then for the event.
    You'll need about 260 of each stone to get to LV150 by my reckoning.

I'm not really the best person to ask for rebirthing advice, but I'll try!
    As a duman, you probably will want to put some points toward DFP and MST.
    I wouldn't recommend wasting any points in EVA. I don't know where Dumans sit in the EVA scale, but unless they have high natural EVA, then a measly 80 isn't going to do much for you. Don't leave things to chance!
    PP is also a good choice, as you know. I'd recommend putting some into that.
    I'd also recommend not being so hasty about trying to max out one stat. The large amount of rebirth points required for getting a stat close to the max can be better spent on those that don't need so much! You can always max them out after another rebirth. ><

Anyway, don't listen to me. Do what you feel is right!
  10. Aww, now you have made me want to rebirth. I got to 180 then stopped thinking that would be enough to gel with you guys but I guess not now. Space Cat is 189 now and still struggling on the new infinity open missions.

I've a got ~170 stones in the bank for after a rebirth, but with your experience, what would you suggest to upgrade? I'm thinking of putting a bit into DEF / EVA / PP but would really like to max one of these. Other options include Max DEF, bit of EVA, bit of PP, bit of ATK. I just don't know! ATA and ATK seem good enough for the time being.

Maybe I'll rebirth and try to get back to 150 by the time PSN comes back up. I actually had a feeling you would have rebirthed again while PSN was down! Damn you! :P
  11. Good to hear from you, Funkyskunk! It's been ages. ><

Good work on getting into the grind, man! I rebirthed and am currently only LV140 with no stones for Magashi. ><
    So I'm not even able to do infinity rank missions right now.

Even though I don't really have the will to play offline, I should hopefully be at least LV150 by the time PSN is up again.
  12. Hey mate. After our chat i thought I should get grinding so we could do some decent quests then PSN went down

Still looking forward to getting some dios action when it gets back up
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12