Conversation Between Reiketsu and Vintasticvin

10 Visitor Messages

1. No problem, and happy friday/weekend in general to you, too!
  2. Bah, they can keep their freakin cats! Thanks and happy friday to ya Himi.
  3. There are 3 different head cats. They're all about 5 to 6 million.
    The black one I got is 7m, though :/
  4. I have no idea why you're feeling bad but after looking back on my previous message I had forgotten to place certain words cause I was laughing at your Rock sucks on himself comment and again Im not expecting you to take my offer or whatnot just tossing it out there ~_^
  5. D: Why am I suddenly feeling so bad...?
  6. Honestly even I cant believe I proposed to you not that theres nothing wrong and no I wasn't expecting anything cept for you feeling creeped out to and taking me up on my offer after I called your thread what I did.
  7. ... ... ... D:
    Wha...? That came... outta nowhere... o_o"
    And you seriously expect me to marry you, after you called my thread "idioticly annoying"...? ;_;"
  8. Been reading your "popular" yet idioticly annoying thread I just cant seem to get enough of but should I get patched up in time for the meet and greet. Reiketsu will you marry me (I don't have a tux >_< sorry)
  9. Hopefully not ;_;" Don't give me nightmares xD"
  10. Well, mine works fine now. My friend however has the same patching problem as you... she's trying it out with Japanese language settings right now, but the patch is huge, so it'll take some time " But I'll tell you if it worked or not, once I know!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10