Conversation Between Norco and Sp-24

20 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you!
  2. Happy brithday!
  3. Yus, me too. Once again, thank you! ^_^
  4. Glad that we've finally managed to trade!
  5. No problem, I got stuck a lot longer then planned. I am ready whenever, sorry that I am late!

Just to doublecheck, your FC is 3395 9368 3059, right?
    Also to doublecheck that you have my current one, mine is 4170 2668 2869.
  6. Guess I'm a little late, but I'll be available for the rest of the day, too.
  7. It's perfect. Looking forward to do it at last
  8. Tomorrow afternoon will probably be a good day for me. If I recall correctly then you are one hour ahead of me.

So how does that work for you? If it is a too short notice then I understand.

Also that sux about you shoulder buttons :/ I got a used 3ds rather cheap, good condition too
  9. All right then, when would it be a good time for you (I also have a lot of free time these days)?

I can trade more than one weapon, too. Maybe even all of them, since, now that my L/R buttons are barely working, there's even less motivation for me to play PSZ. For the same reason, I wouldn't want to take that Rage Tonfa, unless you want to get rid of it without destroying it.
  10. Got distracted by a lot of things but I finally finished my Super ET run yesterday! So I got time pretty much whenever. Also I finally figured out which one I would like the most.

*CelebLv3Gigas Romulus+30, 0/60/0/23/42, Million Rave (+++) [Beast-slayer / Dark Shrine]

Which means I would no longer have any need for these:
    *Celeb-3 Morgenlote+10 0/64/0/0/0 Tornado Dance [Beast-slayer]
    *Celeb-3 Gigas Romulus+30 0/0/0/15/42 Milion Rave [Dark Shrine / 80 - 100 ET]
    Also if you want I will throw in my 'Heat-4 Rage Tonfa+30 43/0/23/0/0 Air Ride', it have yet to be fortified ^_^
  11. Got'cha ^_^
  12. Sure, just remind me when you are done! More than once if I don't reply again.
  13. I am currently doing Super ET and doing it like only 10 - 20 floors a day since I have a guest staying at my place. Would be rude if I just kept playing xD So I will not be available until I finish the Super ET run.
  14. Jeez, totally forgot about the trade. So, yeah, any time.
  15. OOOH!!!

Those you have are these, right? (Choas posted the stats for me, since I did not recall)
    *CelebLv3Gigas Romulus+30, 0/34/0/57/0, Million Rave (++) [Dark Shrine / Dark bosses]
    *CelebLv3Gigas Romulus+30, 44/0/57/36/0, Million Rave (+++) [Arca Plant / Chaos&Mobius]
    *CelebLv3Gigas Romulus+30, 0/60/0/23/42, Million Rave (+++) [Beast-slayer / Dark Shrine]

Beast-slayer / Dark Shrine would be niice, though my Arca Plant GR sucks so that one looks interesting too (epecially for tower hunts), however having a stronger GR for Dark Bosses would be awesome considering I do the Tower every now and then. So even if you let me pick which I would not be able to decide. So it would be best if you picked which. The double sabers I use at the moment are..
    *Celeb-3 Morgenlote+10 0/64/0/0/0 Tornado Dance [Beast-slayer]
    *Celeb-3 Gigas Romulus+30 29/0/0/43/0 Milion Rave [Tower weapon / Dark bosses]
    *Celeb-3 Gigas Romulus+30 62/0/0/0/0 Milion Rave [Native / Dragon Slayer]
    *Celeb-1 Gigas Romulus+30 0/0/58/0/0 Milion Rave [Arca / Machine Bosses]
    *Celeb-3 Gigas Romulus+30 0/0/0/15/42 Milion Rave [Dark Shrine / 80 - 100 ET]

I would be willing to part with any of these except my Dragon Slayer if you want one of my old ones in return ^_^
  16. Well, I won't mind parting with one of those. I mean, you'll be actually using them, at least.
  17. Oh I totally read wrong, sorry lawl! Haha, noticed that just now (Geez and I usually doublecheck, oh well) I must have been really tired when I read that. My bad misunderstanding..

I read it like this by mistake..
    "then you can have them, yeah."

When it really said was..
    "then I have them, yeah"

Sorry, I came off as all weird and stuff. Simply misread it due to being tired xD
  18. Wow! I was going to suggest that I would trade something for like one or two but if you are really willing to give them away.. who am I to say no. Well check through my thread anyway, I will gladly give up my Rage Tonfa if you are interested in that one for example ^_^
  19. I haven't checked my save file in some time, but if my cart is still working, then I have them, yeah.
  20. Yoo ^_^

Do you still have the GRs that you got from Chaos? ;-P
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20