Conversation Between Sirius-91 and PSO LEGEND

8 Visitor Messages

1. Keep talking man, you're hilarious.
  2. I may be the icon of phantasy star but i still learned from someone my big brother when i was a kid who works for Sega.
  3. btw i have a life i study about computers, hacking and game design in Harvard University and next year i graduate with a job at insomniac games so don't try to talk smack about somebody when you do not know nothing about the person.
  4. LOL idk who you are and i dont care but your lack of knowlege on pso is what makes you look stupid lol, seriously my clan members laughing at you and they want to hack you but lucky im a nice guy so you do not have to talk to me like that and was you there when i was on pso for dream cast and xbox, psp2, psobb and pso2 i dont think you was so you cant talk. i know why and how there are so many hackers on phantasy star games while you dont know nothing.
  5. Also, justifying your reasons for hacking with claims of "SEGA ask me to do it" and other junk like that makes it hard to believe you. Since every little kid does the exact same you say on XBL, saying they work for Microsoft. Your credibility is very low, lower than someone who is new to the game. Saying that you help out the community with hacks only fuels the hack use rather than stopping it with something more useful.
  6. So 10 years from now, after you have moved on in life, do you see yourself moving out of your parents house?
  7. I like how you say you work for sega. It makes me laugh.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8