Conversation Between DeathDragon2332 and ARChan

89 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. What happened? You went poof!
  2. I only make sketches to clear up what I want in writing. Haha! But admittedly, I don't want to pursue drawing as a means of art.
  3. Ah very nice! Way better than me lol. I am still on stick people. I didn't know you drew?
  4. It's fine. Reality is important. Anyway, I set up a drawing. Check it out if you have time :3
  5. Ah perhaps. Sorry! I took so long to answer back I have been busy as hell with school lately. On my final few weeks of my classes so I have a lot of big assignments due.
  6. Eh, if you set your mind to it, I think you can make a fanfic. It's just dedication and absurd amounts of patience. Then again, all art requires dedication and patience. Those who aren't gifted are just those people who have yet to find their muse. Well, I'm not saying that you should make a fanfic. Believe it or not, giving constructive criticism on all works is an art as well. If you could do even that, it's as if you're helping in writing someone's work. After all, improvement is only made when apparent
  7. Oh! well that's great I'm glad you are doing good. Yeah I could never do a fanfic way to much creativity involved ha ha.
  8. Eh, trying to get my head healed. Long story short: post-operation recovery. Don't worry. Things are fine now.

Other than recovering, I've been trying to get some entries into my fanfic in. It's going along a lot slower than I initially thought.
  9. It's all good how have you been?
  10. Oh. Sorry. I was only going on and off to edit and update my fanfic for a while since it was busy on my side for quite some time. Sorry for neglecting to respond.
  11. Yeah it will just keep going up and up. But the rate of pay seems to also go up at a steady rate. At least here in the US.
  12. Indeed. I just wonder about the future expenses... It seems like everything's getting more and more expensive as of late.
  13. Ah understandable. I am also trying to save money. It's the only reason I got a job. I don't really need it but money is always nice ha ha.
  14. The thing is that I'm trying to save up money atm.
  15. Then do it! :3 it is something you could learn on the side.
  16. >w< I've always wanted to try out something like that
  17. Not sure yet, I don't start my actual classes for a few more months. But I am already learning things like C++ and such. Pretty easy to understand once you get the hang of it.
  18. Oh. Nice! How's it like? :3
  19. Yes, but my main classes will be easy as well. Software Programming.
  20. Oh... Your classes are most likely general studies, huh? Yeah. Those are very easy. Math too.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 89
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast