Conversation Between Seth Astra and ARChan

296 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast
  1. Well... Maybe some other time. Anyway, signing off for now. PM me again though :3
  2. Well, not right now. There's a game coming out (I'm in the beta) and I REALLY want to do what I can to drum up interest, so once the big PvE content update gets added in I'm thinking about doing a livestream to try and get people excited for it.
  3. I'm actually heading off soon to study for a midterm tomorrow. Maybe some other time?
  4. Also, since I asked En something similar but less to the point: Would you be interested in watching me livestream a game for a few hours?
  5. Aww... That's cute.
  6. A little love for you too:

7. Takes one to no one <3 -holds hand out for high-five- Err... -... what hand?-
  8. ...Darn. *Look of realization.* Oh, right. I forgot, I've been a ghost for a while. *Floats* It really ain't that bad, being a ghost.
  9. -spirits out-
  10. .... Is there a white mage in the house?
  11. -shrugs- Oh wait. -stays dead-
  12. ... How could I forget your -9001 defense stat?
  13. -dead-
  14. *Poke.*
  15. Yeah, sorry. I haven't touched PSOW or Xat in a while.
  16. Seeeeeeth! I don't see you around very often D:
  17. Replying to your question:

It's pretty much more crowded than the cities I usually visit. Also, expect a lot of diversity coming around. Seattle is a hotspot for Asians, especially.
  18. Hey, Seth. Check this out :3

ZERO VS. OMEGA ZERO DECISIVE BATTLE - YouTube
  19. ^_^ Heehee. Well, enjoy the game when you can
  20. Well, playing with you's a good part of the reason I DL'd it in the first place, so definitely.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 296
Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast