Conversation Between Temprus and BIG OLAF

11 Visitor Messages

1. I don't know who Maemi is, either . But it's all good; I understand. Glad you're enjoying the game.
  2. Well SynthSy is an old friend of Maemi's who's now a friend and goes to the psow irc. You might see him as Sirius-91 on Ship 2.

And yep, I like pso2. ^.^
  3. I'm guessing that's a friend of yours. Well, that's all very nice. Glad things worked out for you.
  4. lol, well SynthSy sent me most of the game through the mail on dvds and I had help getting a better computer. So I've been playing for around 3 weeks or so I suppose. ;p
  5. Not bad for someone who once told me that he'd "never be able to play PSO2" due to slow internet or something like that.
  6. Yes, that fellow posted that account-suicide thread in like every major sub-forum. I thought it was funny.
  7. Well, one doesn't have to be intelligent to post on the internet after all.

A prime example would be that moron who posted in the infinity board with a gore picture in order to get himself banned (assuming his account wasn't hacked of course).

It would of been funnier if he used the same link you did though. That's too bad.
  8. So, apparently that guy stole the signature of MY character with MY name on it because he "liked it", without having the common sense to maybe think 'oh, he probably wouldn't like it if I basically stole a part of his identity.' How intelligent.
  9. Ricardo noticed it and posted one of his posts in our chat. So, being the busy-body that I am, I couldn't just let that go.

Just gotta wait for him to get online and see if he has an answer.
  10. Yeah, I saw. It's freaking me out, honestly.
  11. Seems kantaris uses your sig pic as his sig pic

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=57745
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11