Conversation Between AlexCraig and CelestialBlade

37 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Oh yeah, I added you to my buddy lists on AIM and MSN. ^_^
  2. I guess Low maintenance, too.
  3. Hmm, that could be arranged. Can't hurt to have a mod-slave >_>;
  4. XDD You'll have to talk to Kylie about the slave thing. Maybe you two can share me XD
  5. Awww....well, guess I'm gonna have to find some other slav--friend to take my exam for me. Though it probably will decide if I'm going to pass or fail the class....whee!
  6. Umm.... nothing XD I took Auto shop in school once, but that was about it.
  7. Unless you want to take my exams for me >_>;

...how much do you know about Fluid Mechanics?
  8. Alrighty ^_^ I can wait until you are not busy.
  9. Heh, caught me when I was asleep :P I'm going to be really busy this week, so that might have to wait until next weekend. But we do indeed need to meet up soon :3
  10. Hey! You busy? I was wondering if we could meet up on BB?
  11. Yeah. Now I have less stress on my back. I can focus on Julie now ^_^ But man... my ex became a slut lately. Someone I just can't relate to.

Ah XDD Our haunted hike this year got pathetic. Last year, my friends and I would creep out of the woods wearing masks and hoods and cloaks (very quietly) then sneak up on kids. Scared the crap outta them. This year, we had an obvious fog machine, loud air guns, me in a box (BEHIND the fog), and a tent with cheesy acting. ~.~

Ah. Awesome! I graduated from high school 2007. Tried to save up for college, but now I need to save up for a car and insurance and other important things. Funny. Most of my female friends are older than me XD
  12. Getting rid of that ex is always a good feeling ^_^ It's behind you now.

I know how you feel, I *really* hate the cold. My ideal living location would be on the coast, near a beach :P Love warm weather. The haunted hike sounds fun though, even though I'm usually a big wuss when it comes to those things XD

I'm in my 5th year of college, next Spring I'll have a Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering and then I'm going onto my Master's.
  13. Haha! That's good to hear! XD
    A lot has been up with me lately. We have the haunted hike going for scouts, which last years was MUUUUUUUUUCH better than this year's. It is flipping cold out here, so I have spent most of my time huddled in a blanket. Aaaand last night, I had, what I hope is, the last conversation with my ex. Finally won't hear from her again ~.~
    What grade are you in?
  14. Finally got my PC back up and running, so I can play PSU and such again :3 And De Rol Le / Barba Ray / Olga Flow in PSO no longer lag me to death XD Other than that, busy with school. What be up with you? :O
  15. Hey Chelsea! What's up? ^_^
  16. Thanks!!
  17. Happy birthday! Hope you enjoy it!
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 37 of 37
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12