Conversation Between R2D6battlebot and Ryno

4 Visitor Messages

1. and once again! but this time its two years ago!! time flies

Whoa! It's been a while! How are you? I just saw you recently log in !. And it got my attention to messge u. Hope you are doing good.

now that PSU servers are no more. I Play PSO2 online jp. do you play it as well?
  2. Whoa! It's been a while! How are you? I just saw your post. And it got my attention to messge u. Hope you are doing good. You still play psu? I still play. But I migrated to the JP servers because they have updates every week conpaerws to 360 servers. I still have an account there just barely log on.
  3. Good hearing from you as well, hope you're doing good over there. Yeah I'm still playing on 360, updates have picked up lately but population has not. I'm sure I'll just tough it out until they make the next title for 360 and close these ones down, my computer is too old and crappy to try and play any PC games :<
  4. Whoa! It's been a while! How are you? I just saw your post. And it got my attention to messge u. Hope you are doing good. You still play psu? I still play. But I migrated to the JP servers because they have updates every week conpaerws to 360 servers. I still have an account there just barely log on.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4