Conversation Between Dycize and Sonaos

5 Visitor Messages

1. That's the spirit x]
    I'm on at odd times (due to a combo of being european + working late) during the week, but I can easily be there for the week-end.
  2. Ah, okay, that's cool then!
    Sure, I'll add you next time I get on. I'm typically absent on Fridays, Mondays and Tuesdays but I might be able to add you real quick later today.
    We can only hope, hah. Might be a neat experience and I'm looking forward to trying!
  3. Oh it's fine, as long as you hit "reply" it goes into this forum conversation mode and I get the notification =p
    You can contact me on my player ID タルニク in game.
    I don't know how well it'll work out! But I think I should be able to get some people to do stuff?
  4. Oh hey, thanks for the message! (I'm guessing I should be replying on your comment wall and not mine?) I wouldn't mind giving it a shot, or at least observing for the first couple times to get a feel for it, you know? I have a lot of years behind me designing characters and all, but actually using them? Oh boy, it's been a while, hah. I've a lot to learn and it could be fun!
  5. 'ey there o/
    If you're still tempted by trying out RP, I know some nice folks (and I guess there's me too).
    If you don't know about lore or anything I can help with that, ya know. Just throwing this out there because you seem like a cool guy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5