Conversation Between fatelinka and Ame

130 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
  1. That I does.
  2. you got a ps3?
  3. Nice, the Vitas pretty neat. If you ever get PSO2 for it lemmie know, haha. So how ya been mate?
  4. my dad is getting me a vita next month.
  5. Well to be truthful I never really got around to interductions lol. Oh an thanks for all the help you offer.
  6. found out why you was deleted once on the site i am an admin. on,one of the administrators who went renegade and got fired/banned from it was removing ppl and he got busted by my dad for it and the admin. was trolling members and gave my dad a hard time so my dad gave him the royal [GALM] boot out on his azz.:3
  7. also they got weapons that are free too and clothing!!!>:3
    am checking them out right nao and as it turns out you can ware chelsea and lou's clothing no matter what race you are.
  8. Ya know, you really go outta your way to help me, haha. Thanks Ame.
  9. bleh...& fate when you go on the psn jp. store and you in there you can download infinity missions for free so you might want to look at that.if you want pictures of the part to get missions just ask me and i take them on my 3ds and post them for you kk?
  10. Ill import PSP2I along with PSO2V, still I kinda feel bad just leaving "Fatelinka" in the other dimension of Gurhal. Sure I can remake him but it'll be as a new slate.
  11. psp2i is more better than psp2 so it is a better community,but most are japanese.i find japanese players are more polite in gamer society than in american society since they tend to be more helpful than the american community and there is very few cheaters/hax0rs on it.i do get on there at times still since i had to make a new japanese psnid.i would say it is a higher chance in finding a party,but do recommend you learn some japanese or have a connection with the japanse.fyi...best to start fresh since japan's toleration level for hax is very very very low.:3
  12. Is PSP2I better than PSP2 in terms of community?
  13. Yup, im gunna import it after my trip though.
  14. so the pics are of the demo?
  15. Hey, hows it goin?
  16. allo smiling lobster.:3
  17. also i sang that song in my school and got the school singing it.>:3
  18. no...my party would be Dark_Huntress/Ame/Amelia/Dark Girl or Shadow Cat if i am on.and ty for the good luck thingy.
  19. Haha, good luck with your game. Oh and Challenge Accepted with that video! >=3 Also is your party named Cera on psp2?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 130
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast