Conversation Between kirtblue and Atbar

7 Visitor Messages

1. That makes sense.
  2. i normally stick to one game too but grinding solo gets old so i get board so im going back to old games and messing around i even played some pso on gc a few weeks ago
  3. Oh, wow, you're playing a lot right now. I usually only stick to one game at a time. I've been playing a lot of NEStalgia lately with Joni in the group right now.
  4. im still playing alot i just get board playing by myself so i cycle though my games alot about every 30-50 hours im switching games so currently i gues you could say im playing psz ,psu:aoti, psp ,psp2 ,psp2i demo ,gauntlet:dark legacy ,pokemon pearl daimond and saphire
  5. Hey, Kirt. It's nice to see you post on my VW today. It looks like you got plenty to keep you busy, especially if you're on a Pokemon kick. Yeah, it's true that Nintendo updates its handheld way too often. Each generation of Nintendo's handhelds seem to have three or four models of them each. I noticed Nintendo is now coming out with a 3DSXL next month already...I think the 3DS just came out last year in the Spring. And it also doesn't help that once you download something on anything of Nintendo's, you can't transfer or redownload for free like you can with Sony's stuff...I might be wrong on the transferring though. I know Windancer and a few other people in the SGS group right now seem to enjoy that handheld right now. I haven't bought it -- money being one of my primary issues right now. If you are sticking to PSP2, are you playing the original or did you import Infinity? With the original, I'm not sure if Doctor Trustme's group is still active or not. It's currently on page two of the groups page and I noticed he hasn't logged on for a few weeks now.
  6. hey hey
    that seems to be the buzz though not sure what i think of the 3ds
    nintendo keeps updating handhelds way to often
    been on a ig pokemon kick atm so ill prolly just stick with that and psp2 till pso2 comes out
    and thats only if i dont start a jp account and play pso2 jp till the western release
  7. Since I haven't seen you log back in again since you posted in the SGS on the 9th this month, I'll answer you here. Pretty much, Heroes of Ruin for the 3DS seems to be hot topic game for those with a 3DS. Oh, there's also been an announcement on the Western release of PSO2 as well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7