Conversation Between RAcast Extremist and TrueChaos

186 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Happy birthday buddy, long time no see!
  2. thanks dude. cake GOOOOOOOOOOOD!
  3. Happy Birthday, mate!
  4. was on earlier but won't be on again till tomorrow
  5. Are you going to play BB?
  6. I think i will be able to go on.
  7. will need to be some time over the weekend, i can get on more then. will you be free?
  8. When do you want to meet up?
  9. that's really weird, i replied to say i'd sell it ages ago. where's that go? oh well, i checked on the server forums and people say it's a collectors item and should get a decent price.
  10. I assume the silence means: "Hell no!", "Screw you!", "Where is mah pai!", or "I'll help you later."
  11. Can you do me a favor? Can you sell my Evil Curst? I would say around 30 to 50 PDs would be good.

EDIT: Can you also make me some summit moon? I have the component, but not the lvl.
  12. yeah, in GC they cost 16 but in BB they are 20. have a look at the guide on here for Gallon's Shop, it says how much each item goes for. think there were some other changes, too
  13. They changed it to 20? I only have 18.
  14. think Piginaingianigi sells those barriers for 20 PDs. should i find a Daylight Scar, i will let you know. they don't drop very much any more
  15. If you get another Daylight Scar, can I have it (or buy)?
  16. I tried but he won't offer me 1. He won't offer me anything new when I have 16 PDs on me.
  17. i don't but you can get them from Piganini (or whatever his name is) in the Gallon's Shop quest
  18. do you have a si barrier?
  19. cheddar would be nice.
  20. what flavor do you like?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 186
Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast