Conversation Between AoiChi and ARChan

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Just do your thing and stop saying embarrassing things here >.>
  2. Aoi! I hope you like this year more than the next I know it may be tough, but please, don't give up on living. You and I can meet again. I promise I'll make every attempt to get back to you, one way or another.
  3. I know you can do it. I've seen you able to tackle those things before. You can do it again.

Happy New Year! I wish to see you again
  4. I'm still a bit nervous... But I know I'll do okay. It's just like taking care of babies... large babies But I don't mean that in a condescending manner. I have to keep in mind that most are there for reasons that they can't handle. I'll have to respect that.
  5. Arc! Congratulations! I hope you like it there
  6. Sorry for being away for a while. I just got me a job! I'm starting next Wednesday! Maybe I'll be able to hang out more often now that I'm done searching >w<
  7. Merry Christmas. I hope that my present will make it to you... And I miss you.
  8. Hey, Arc. E-mail me at least, okay? I haven't heard from you in a while...
  9. Hey, Arc. When you get the chance, let's meet up in Skype. If you don't want to video chat, let's just IM each other. I'll keep my laptop open all day.
  10. Just to let you know, I don't get into trouble because I want to >.>
  11. Right. Don't make me be at your deathbed any time soon, okay? You know what I mean. Stop getting into trouble and run away when you can. You got legs. You got muscle. You can outrun a majority of the townsfolk. I also want to see you safe, okay?

Sweet dreams
  12. I'm not you, alright? :P

Anyway, I'm heading to bed. Tell Jill "Thanks for texting me earlier."

As for you, I'm glad you're okay. Get better soon. And... well... shave your brows. It'll look odd if you don't shave them both off. Sure, you'll look weird for a while, but it's just for a while. Don't worry about it. Have fun there, alright? You know why you're there. You can still better yourself. I believe in you.
  13. Simple. Just let him know that you're around. You're going to have to take my place. Just... well... he's my brother. Don't be doing anything funky with him, okay?
  14. >.> Stop it, okay?

In regards to your li'l bro, what should I do for him? He seemed a little lonely when I saw him.
  15. Wow. Just that much or more? ;P
  16. So much that I can't sleep at night without you on my mind.
  17. Okay. Just how much do you love me?
  18. I'm heading to bed... I'm sorry that I can't stay on longer with you. Please, feel better, okay? I love you. Don't forget that, okay?
  19. Even the strong can cry. And stop assuming that I'm thinking you're weak. You're not! Sure, I beat you to upper-body exercises recently, but that doesn't mean you're weak. You still give me an issue when we're competing. You can outlast me in lots of things! Your endurance can beat me by miles--something I can't even do! You have more physical potential than me. I'm just a midget.
  20. Why does it matter to you? I'm not as weak as you think I am.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 51
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast