Conversation Between AoiChi and mommy_cornelia

21 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Happy New Year +1 (or 2?)
  2. Better late than never. Hope we get to play together sometime.
  3. Thank you

A bit late tho, but Merry Christmas
  4. Merry Chistmas
  5. It's okay. It's near busy hour now.
  6. Oh my... :/

well, i was about to watch a movie... so i cant entertain you ><;:
  7. Anyway, I'm stuck at school now... I just happen to be a Library assistant and today isn't a busy day. So, I'm just sitting here, wondering what Arc's doing.
  8. My my :
  9. There's only one yandere in our lives... The others are just awkward in their own sense, but at least they don't try to kill me
  10. Aaah, so it is the same Yandere girl Arc told me about... :
  11. Yeah. Hopefully with Arc out of the picture, she'll stop her shenanigans.
  12. Uwaaah! o.o;:
  13. Eh. We'll find time to get around. After all, Arc's friends are mine with a few exceptions of course. There's that fucking obsessive bitch trying to kill me, for example. Like really. Throwing the lid of the bathtub on top of me is no joke! It's pretty heavy, and the bathtub was full! I was only lucky that Arc was looking for me at the time.
  14. My my...

I do like you too... but not as much as Arc pobably wished to? >w<
  15. That's what she said. Just so you know, I like you too, but probably not as much as Arc.
  16. She really said that? My my x3
  17. Also, she said that I could turn to you. I don't know what exactly to turn to you for, but I guess we'll find out eventually, right?
  18. Aah, alright, thanks for informing me
  19. Arc wanted me to let you know that she's flying out tomorrow and probably won't be on for a while.
  20. Go ahead. I'm pretty much too busy to play now that my arm is all healed up.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast