Conversation Between Reiketsu and BIG OLAF

99 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. is ur pic u irl?
  2. Oh! Danke, mein freund! Viel liebe!
  3. Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag!
  4. They're pretty good. I personally, don't care for the 'regular' Oreos in cookie form. I much prefer the peanut butter Oreos. They have weird fillings too, like strawberry and stuff. Never had those ones, but they're probably gross.
  5. Oh... I've seen those things before, but only on the internet, lol
    Hmm... Wikipedia does say they sell them here, too, but I've seriously never seen them around here. Hmm... I'm curious now what they taste like...
  6. They...don't have Oreos in Germany? The fuck.

Also, blue velvet cake would taste just like red velvet. Only difference is the food coloring!
  7. Blue velvet cake...? D: I wonder what that tastes like... And I have no idea what an oreo is...
    If there's a cake I especially like, I guess it'd actually be cheesecake. Or Schwarzwälder Kirschtorte (Black Forest Cherry Cake... still think that's a really weird name, but oh well, lol).
  8. I only eat cake when my mom makes it. Usually her Oreo cheesecake (if that counts as 'regular' cake), or her apple cake. But, this year for my birthday, I requested she make me a blue velvet cake w/ chocolate icing.
  9. Well, I guess so... But I really only eat cake when someone here has B-Day, so maybe like... 5 to 6 times a year? lol
  10. I can't really think of anyone that does eat cake often. I think that would be pretty unhealthy.
  11. No I actually don't even eat cake that often u_u"
  12. Just rename yourself Reicakesu already, fräulein.
  13. Man, lookit you, the Toast of the Town!
  14. Yeah, I actually deleted it a while ago, because it wasn't going to be up-to-date much longer.
    For now, I've just put my favorite outfit in there, but once I get a little less lazy, I'll add the other ones, as well
  15. I see you cleaned out your outfit log, haha. Is that in lieu of your Extreme Makeover: Face Edition? Gotta retake all those other pictures?
  16. Well, shoes are usually the first thing I notice/look at, at least on women. But, I don't think people should put so much stock into footwear, really. It's not that important....well, but I don't think real-life "fashion" is important at all, anyway. Shit, I usually just wear a black shit and jean shorts...and that's it. All my shirts are just black. Well, unless I'm working, then obviously I'm wearing my work shirts.
  17. Hmm, I dunno... I actually never really look at people's shoes, so I really don't get some people's (mostly female) obsession with it...
    When my mum's asking me which shoes she should wear to her outfit, I always think... who cares?
    People don't run around constantly looking at each other's shoes, lol... At least I don't...
    What's more important than shoes is the outfit itself. Shoes only become a problem when they look either extremely weird so you can't help but notice them (when they look like hooves for example >_>") or when the color absolutely doesn't fit to the rest of the outfit, at all... Like how some people run around with neon green or neon pink shoes while wearing mostly dark clothes.

And well, I'm curious what colors there will be apart from red, blue and green...
    Not sure if I'd go with a yellow version this time. I actually really like the red one, however... as you said, it might be the most expensive one again, unless there's black xD"
  18. Oh, ha, well the shoes are the first thing I usually look at. I'm sure I'll still get it though, as it won't be expensive. Unlike PSU, where all the blue outfits were always the most expensive, the red outfits in PSO2 seem to be at least double the price of any other color, which is fine with me.
  19. Well, it's okay... Have to see how it looks on my character in-game to give a final verdict ô_o
    I think the skirt is just fine (I like the pattern on it) and the shoes are, too. I'm actually not paying too much attention to shoes, in general, though xD"
    It's nothing I absolutely need, but I think the overall design is quite nice.
    I'd rather have a maid outfit, though, like I had in PSP2 >_<
    But oh well... guess this is close enough, lol
  20. Pfft, typical girl!

Also, wanted to get your opinion on the new outfits for next week. How do you think the Naura Sister's outfit looks? I think the skirt is a little too poofy, but I can live with that. That's the shoes that bug me.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 99
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast