Conversation Between Rust and CelestialBlade

46 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. The funniest part is that I added Xel yesterday, he's using Trillian, and I see him like anyone else.
  2. I actually forgot about doing that XD (That should say just how frequently I sign on anymore) Yeah, I'm either going to see if there's a bugfix for Trillian or suck it up and use Messenger.
  3. [harassment ]
    So, are you getting a working Messenger anytime ?
    I swear I won't harass you on it ; I barely check my contact list and I deactivated all the login and logout alerts, so if you ninjalogin like you said you usually do, I probably won't notice it unless you talk to me.
    I just find it more convenient than Visitor messages and PMs on there for a PSU or PSOBB game, since I'm not checking the boards more than twice or three times a day, so chances I wouldn't get a message on time if sent only a couple hours before.
    I don't think I'll get online by myself in the upcoming times ; only if anyone is asking me to join him/her/them, since I'm not having fun soloing those times.
    [/harassment ]
  4. S'all good, gives me something to do too ^_^ Yeah, things've definitely slowed down here lately, it's kindof depressing.
  5. Haha, no problem. If all rants were like that, I probably would take the time to look at Rants section more often.
    And that gives me something to read, while I'm waiting for the five minutes-long loadings every time I get kicked from DDO.

PSU General is pretty much dying because of all the people quitting due to the lack of updates, Rants and Off-Topic doesn't have anything of my interests those times, and Fan Works has some updates but I honestly can't find anything constructive to comment, so I post nothing rather than a pointless word. Even RR is quite slowing down, I noticed.

I should bug someone else with visitor messages, I just happened to notice before posting this one that I have pretty much flooded your profile.
    Reminds me I have to strike Kylie back with lyrics containing her username from random songs.
  6. And I like guys with your outlook. Absolutely nothing wrong with a few jokes here and there, but know your limits. Suz does it *to death* and it's like he has nothing else to say about girls other than that. I'm not saying he doesn't have a sweet side, he's still a close friend to me and he does have a very mature side. But he's getting downright obnoxious about this.

I don't like girls (or guys) who I have to be careful around myself, and I'm usually one of the last to take offense to anything. But I think I've definitely discovered my breaking point with all this. Thanks for letting me rant.
  7. I've always been on my own for the non-human part.

But I hear you about Suz, somehow. I'm certainly not the last one to make lame dirty jokes when girls are there, but the fact Suz talks like he's chatting with a bunch of whores (even if I know he's just joking) doesn't make me laugh (not to had that hearing 'cock' and 'dick' more than twenty times a night is getting pretty boring now). :/

The difference is probably there, I'd say ; Suz makes dirty jokes because girls are there, while I just make them when something makes it come to my mind and I feel like sharing it, whoever is here to listen at that moment.

I really don't enjoy at all when people talk about girls (or even guys in some cases) like they are sluts, even for joking, when they aren't. But that doesn't makes me old-school gentleman, I guess. It's just respect.
    After all, I don't like being around girls who are 'too feminine' in their mentality. I mean, those with whom you have to constantly watch your words, or who want to be treated like some kind of princess just because they are female, or anything similar. I know that I somehow need some female company, but the kind I could hang around, laugh and have fun with like any of my other male buddies (which I have in a small but reliable number, luckily).

And..*off-topic slap*

OUCH!

Well... *sniffles armpits* Shower time. D:
  8. I guess I feel out of place just because I definitely do not fit into the "gamer elitist" mold that many of them do, and while I know Suz is a really good person underneath, how he talks to other girls in there really does put me off sometimes. It shouldn't be any wonder why I have no desire to get a mic for there. As for the non-human part....well, you're on your own there

Hah, I KNEW there was something demonic and loli about it! WE WILL RISE! D:
  9. Oh, I see. That's too bad, I enjoy your silliness on Vent' chat. D°
    Odd that you feel even more out of place on it than I do, since I'm the French who doesn't speak, hardly ever partied or played on games with any of you (besides you, Xelious and Seo), and isn't even human.

And actually, you're pretty close to the idea of the song. xD It's a remix of a boss battle theme, the boss being an unsealed Vampire Loli with incredible destructive power (she appears in the end of the video, IIRC).
  10. Ooh, funky :3 I like, very upbeat. This is what should play when the Demon Lolis rise up and defeat your Lapucha armies.

Vent is same old. I may try to stay off of it for a bit though, something about it still....bothers me, somehow. I still feel out of place. But whenever I am on, I'll give everyone a message saying you're doing fine.
  11. Hey, what do you think about this song ?
    I find it damn catchy... @_@ But I easily find stuff catchy.
    (Had it from a CD for a while but I just happened to find out there was a flash 'videoclip'.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBwLH...eature=related

And also, how is it going on Vent' ?
    Say Hi to everybody for me whenever you'll get on there.
    I miss it, my evenings are boring, especially with that #@%#!% connection kicking me out of online games about every 30 minutes. (But I endure playing PSOBB and DDO despite of that anyways, because I'm insane.)
  12. Yeah, absolutely. I'll hang around on PSU tomorrow and Thursday and I hope to see you on. I can talk to Byaku if you want, and I have some other friends I hang with that would love to do some runs if they're on. So I'll look for ya, definitely don't want to miss you before you leave.
  13. Hey, Chelsea.
    Will it be possible to party on PSU tomorrow or Thursday evening (since you aren't available on Fridays), before I leave to the middle of nowhere for my internship ?

We never partied since I know you, there has always been something in the way every time it would have been possible - well, we did once for a 10 mins kind of speed run during Neudaiz GBR, so I don't really consider that as partying. <_<;

I'm up for anything, especially for some kind of planet tour or party missions, since I have never been able to see what was hidden behind all those paths requiring more than two people to be accessed (like in True Darkness, Stolen Weapon or Forest Infiltration - I think I've already visited those in Crimson Beast and Rogues' Shortcut though).

So feel free to grab one or two people to come along (though guess Byaku would have to be a requirement ), since all the people I used to play with regularly are now out of the game.
    I can't manage to get the motivation to bring my beast out of the lvl 90 and FT 5 those times ; the few people I have online in my list when I log on are either busy, ignoring me or not wanting to join me when I ask to party so I just log out without doing anything.

Which kind of makes me thinking about not renewing my subscription when I am back from my internship, not even for Lightning Carnival ; I bet even the airboard race won't be fun to me if I can't find anyone to play with, and the new module for DDO will be hitting the servers while I'll be on my internship, so this will provide me something else to keep me busy (not to add I have a friend to play with on that). Pretty sure it isn't a call for quit though, I know I'll eventually want to come back on there, since PSU is fairly unique.

PS : OMFG, sorry for huge block of text. :|
  14. MSN is the same shit as every Microsoft softwares.
    You don't like the features, but you end up using it because it's the more compatible and wide-spread among people. Not to add the more you progress in versions, the crappiest it becomes. When I got it, back when it still was MSN Messenger, it was pretty nice and way superior to AIM, which I was using at the time (maybe it got better now, never touched it again once I left it for MSN).
    If you ask me, I'd have stayed under the older versions of MSN rather than updating to Windows Live (which I did for quite a long time, ignoring the update window popping out from time to time, till it came to the point I wasn't able to login without 'upgrading' it). Seems like it's that version that doesn't work well with Trillian. I had a few people using Trillian before I got Windows Live Messenger and never got any problem with them. Same goes, sometimes I can't talk with people or don't get messages they send to me. :/

There is a MSN patch I'm using, which makes it way more bearable. It allows to remove all the ads in the windows, unecessary text, block 'wizz', regroup all conversations in the same windows in tab-form, and such. Each option being customizable on its own.
  15. I do use Trillian, so I guess that's it. I kinda don't like Windows Live Messenger but I guess I'll have to start using it, there's too many people that can't see me online it seems. I didn't even get your add request so I don't know.

And yeah, I got the book. Least my email works.
  16. Hum, so that's it. I was pretty much like "Oh it's true, she really doesn't login AT ALL" xD
    Did you see me online at least once or even got the message saying I had added you (the one with GIRESTAAAAA!!! in it) ?
    I think the other guy was invisible because he was using another program, such as Trillian or aMSN, and he finally installed the Windows Live Messenger crap everyone is using. If you already use the default program, I really don't have a clue.

Oh well, luckily there is Vent'. Guess I'll use your email if I want to send you stuff (MSN transfer speed is crap anyways).
    Did you get the Maid RPG book BTW ? xD
  17. I logged in on Wednesday and for most of the day yesterday. I've had issues with people not being able to see me before, though. Would really like to know of a fix for that because it's actually getting annoying.
  18. Your connexion history on my profile doesn't say so. ;|
    Oh wait, did you actually logged in at least once since I added you ?
    It says you didn't login since 14 of September 2007, which is pretty silly since I wasn't even knowing you at that time.
    I think I might have the same issue I had with an another member from there who had an adress in ********@aim.com ; I wasn't able to see him online at all, neither he could see me. I don't even remember how he fixed it.
    If you already logged at least once, or did yesterday, and didn't see me online when you did, then obviously there is problem. :|
  19. I logged on and then logged back off D:
  20. You didn't log on MSN yesterday ! D:

*throws squishy seafood at your face*
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 46
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast