Conversation Between ZeekTheSweet and Eclipse5632

25 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Kagoma found two Divine/Minds today, so I think I'll give it to Zero since he said he needs one. XD
  2. You sould give the Divine/Mind to Kagoma. She kind of needs it lol
  3. Pretty well. He's really good at supporting and also deals a ton of damage, so I felt like I was being kind of underwhelming. XD I had fun though. Got another Divine/Mind :3
  4. How did your game with Shanks go?
  5. Wow... I didn't even know that monsters had different resistances to melee and ranged attacks until I looked at that one guide. Now I see why you said those three areas. XD
  6. Not a problem, but to be honest, you should look at the tips this site gives or someone more experienced, but I'm glad I was able to be of help.
  7. Hm...maybe I'll look into that. Thanks for the advice.
  8. Guns work better in the ruins, rioh snowfield, and wetlands. you should probably find some mech guns or ogi's special weapon for your character
  9. Yeah, I haven't been using guns at all. HUcasts have the highest base defense in the game, so I haven't really felt the need to attack at a distance, I guess. Though, if guns provide any other benefit I wouldn't know. I've barely used them at all. D:
  10. Well really, all I think a HUcast needs is a good sword and a good gun. They're stats and mags is what really sets them apart from the rest. But this is just my opinion.
  11. Also, watching you guys play makes me feel like I need to use more varied weapons or something. I've been using my Roche Limit for a looooooong time. XD
  12. Yeah, you did pretty well out there. =D
    I'll try to get better about dealing with traps before you guys run into them rofl
  13. Surprisingly enough, my HUnewearl did a lot better than I thought it would lol
  14. Yeah, it was cool to play with you two. Would be nice if we had a fourth, but we still did pretty good today. =D
  15. Thanks for the games! Glad us three could get together, at least once. I'm still gonna say we should find a fourth but w/e lol see ya
  16. Freak D<
    jk :3 Sure, I'll make a room.
  17. not to be a stalker or anything but want to play online for a lil'?
  18. Sure, sounds good to me. It was fun playing with you too :3
  19. Was fun playing with you. You, me, and Zero should get together and try to group sometime. Laters
  20. Okay, I made a room. I won't have long to play (forgot to mention I'm in EST) but maybe we can get a run in.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 25
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast