Conversation Between Isoya and lazyknight

15 Visitor Messages

1. Okay. Uploaded and added the new pics to your folder.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1745

Have fun
  2. Sure. I'll join or mail you if I see you online.
  3. I see.
    I wanted to ask you if you can make a party and take pictures of my other 3 characters too!
  4. Yeah earlier, on Silver Surfer's party. Also saw you earlier. Wussup?
  5. Are you on? :<
  6. Thank you!
  7. Ok! see you then!
  8. Cool idea. Not sure about what time I'll be back online. I'm usually out on weekends and play in the evening. I'll check if you're online, I'll send you a mail when I see you.
  9. Maybe we should also finbd a person who's good at this type of stuff too, so they can edit and crop it, and add the words "Princess of Affection" at the top.
  10. Ok!Because I actually had this idea in my head for a while.
    With each doing their ownn poses.
    Hunter (Team left pose)
    Force (bored pose with her arms stretched out)
    Princess (team middle pose)
    Ranger (Happy pose)
    Vanguard (Team right pose)

And it'll all be in that order!
    I might be able to get on a little later on, but just for a bit so we can take the pic. I'm actually kinda busy, taking care of my uncle's baby and all that, and I can only work with his schedule.
  11. I'll gladly take the pictures. Can't help much with the editing though, but I'll give it a shot when we have the pics.
  12. lol, alright.
    You're not? Aww...
    because later one I was gonnna ask you to take 5 seperate photos with my character on it and edited together so they're right next to each other.
    Like, my Princess outfit, HU outfit, FO outfit, RA outfit, and VA outfit.
    Now how do I make it smaller? becuase I think it does need to be a little smaller so I can put it on... ><
  13. Go right ahead. I'm also not good at photoshopping.
  14. Do you mind if I take one of your pictures that has me on it and see of I can put it on my signiture?
    Or maybe edit for me so i can have it? I'm not really good with photoshopping...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 15