Conversation Between yoshiblue and NyoNyo

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you very much! And no worries about the welcoming, hahah. I was worried for a minute, like "Is the site a little more dead than I thought?" or something. But seems I'm wrong! Ended up making on Ship7 because of people I know, but I'm eager to make new friends.

Any recommendations for leveling secondary jobs? Just unlocked Gunner and started to level it (as main class), but without Koffie's exploration quests (the ones that give like 15k exp) it's painfully slow.
  2. Hello and welcome to PSOW!
    Glad you could join us!
    May your experience here be pleasant and knowledgeable!

Sorry for not getting a good welcoming. Our normal greeter is busy! So you get replacement hobo Yoshi! But hey, I do hope your stay is a good one!

If you have any random PSO2 related questions, be sure to check out the quick questions for quick answers thread! Have no fear for no question is a dumb one! So don't be afraid to check it out.
    Not sure about ship 7 because more of the english fan base is in ship 2 & 10 but if you do need a team or want to promote yours, give our PSOW Team thread a go and see if there's a team that interests you!

~Yoshiblue of FEZ's one man welcoming committee~
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2