Conversation Between Gryffin and Alena Zouryx

7 Visitor Messages

1. Yup yup, I just added you on teh facebooks (/mahoumikekun, here) and I also use pretty much everything you could possibly think of. x_x @MahouMike on Twatter, mahoumikekun on Steam and TarynWahboi on 360/PS3. I'm so glad that we've been able to reconnect after all of this time. x3 So awesome. <3
  2. Omigosh I know!! It was so nice to see some of the familiar faces... You posted at a really awesome time actually, I had just finished talking to someone about who I missed from PSU, and your name was one of the ones that came up! Hehe.

When it opens back up for business, we have GOT to play together, but until then... if you wanna play catch up, mayhaps facebork (/dallasishugs) me? I'm absolutely AWFUL at keeping an eye on PSOW lately, hopefully that'll change when PSO2 is complete and I get back into the social scene. x3

<3 :3
  3. Hrm... well I was "Alena Zouryx", of course, and she looked just like she always has. When not actually doing missions, I was always engaged in dance parties. X3 Ship 2, Block 20. Oh well... there's always the OBT. I'm ready for a PSO/U reunion. T-T I've missed everyone so much!
  4. I don't know!! What name were you using?
    I play under Daruu now under my mains, Gryffin is a name I've retired, only to be used under certain character circumstances. ;D
    (Possibly my Cast. xP)
  5. You were also in the PSO2 CBT?! Guh. How did I miss you? Sadface. T_T
  6. Hai2u, sir! *tackle clings*
  7. >:3!!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7