Conversation Between Touka and Neith

199 Visitor Messages

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910
  1. yes rly, anytime really is alright- besides, I think I got cut short taking pics of Touka last time, so I can finish that too if you'd like
  2. Hey, at least you had MAG to grind and get to 70 quickly. This is horrible at the minute, need MAG back, like now. srsly D:
  3. She's a bit shorter than my Touka but barely
  4. Yeah, sure- though I won't lie, I enjoyed taking the pics, so it'd be nice if we could still do it occasionally.
  5. Of course not, we can't have that lulz...to the picture-taking session/game!
  6. Good Touka's the sexiest beast on server (owait, has someone else already claimed that?)

*gibs 1st place medal*
  7. *jumps on namechange bandwagon*

You realise that now you're called Touka you can't delete her EVAR j/k lulz
  8. Aha, name change! I wish someone (who hasn't logged in in 98689719 years) didn't have Uriko already taken ¬_¬ Well, at least no-one else had Touka :3

Edit: zomg, no-one has Neith yet, requested hoooooo~
  9. Yeah, uh, thanks What scares me is, I'm sure you have a whole load more stuff like that ready to spring on me D:
  10. I'm blaming you for this ._. VERY MELON! is just /facepalm annoying
  11. ya rly ._. I still hate it but it's so annoying D:
  12. VERY MELON!
  13. *does the Caramelldansen dance* It's even better with the misheard lyrics 'JAPAN EAT A HAND'
  14. Save her for the high-tier shiet, obv. Or send to me, whatever works. >_> *ahem*

Edit: oshi, A CHALLENGER APPEARS
  15. See, that was the business mind at work. Or possibly the perverted mind. Or both. I really don't know D;

*pushes business plan forward*
  16. yarly, kinda total opposite of my profile now. Get wif re-enacting beast on beast videos, sell for millions, set for life, amirit
  17. ya hay2u2 <3
  18. Hey bebe :>
  19. invading your visitor messages

raaaaawr~
Showing Visitor Messages 181 to 199 of 199
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910