Conversation Between NightHour13 and DC_PLAYER

3 Visitor Messages

1. You wouldnt believe it but its thanks to your youtube channel etc. that I got back into PSO to finish the job. Its still not done...but I wanted to say I admire your stance! The same stance has enabled me to retain all these years what I feel is the true essence of the game, but has actually halted me from progressing further than the crater area in epIV just because of my own mental inability to recognize my readiness untill I can hold my own in the seabed on ult. Flowen included! Im just old fashioned that way...Thanks for sticking up for the often never heard from legit clan.
  2. well I do know rena from ragol.co.uk, but i don't know if you're reffering to a rena ingame, if that's the case then i can't remember, but it's possible i guess.
    Thanks for the support.

You can always check on my blog, altough i have released trainers, i made pretty clear were i stand, you may also find skins and some mods.
    just search kireekpso on google and i'm sure you will find images, videos and my blog, i hope you enjoy the stuff.
  3. Hey DC, I think a long time ago we've hunted together. Remembered your name was HUGO or something...you and a girl named Rena (lost her too) on these boards were two of the few true hunters I met those many years ago. I admired your (then and now) stance on legitimacy, as I followed the same path. Any way I can ramble for hours about the struggles in darkness we all went through with this awesome window into our world (the game).

Hopefully we can all stay in contact if I decide to actually Join PSO2 or if a true sequel to PSO's events on ragol ever materializes...Till then, I await the days we bump into each other in the dark depths of the ruins.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3