Conversation Between Enforcer MKV and Vintasticvin

22 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. O_o It lives!
  2. Yes and its not funny man true story >_>
  3. .....The laptop overheated and shut off? bahahahahahahahaha.
  4. You made my laptop over heated (good job on that by the way) last night
  5. Hm? What's up, Vinny? xD
  6. HOW the hell did you wind up in Limbo?! You must tell me En!
  7. o/ Oy SHOVEL KNIGHT don't ever stop digging for great justice!
  8. OH Ps we'll be at B30 in the red lounge. X.X I'm sure he'll pry me off of him like you do Giga and striker would probably jump into your manly arms D:
  9. ...'attack'

And don't worry, it was a joke either way. *chuckles*
  10. O.o What reason would I have to attack you and Striker for and what else would I gain from it besides looking like a fool to you guys? Sorry I was scrolling down my Striker's chat wall cleaning up some mess I left and saw you making a comment about me "attacking you guys anyways."
  11. O Time zones can be weird, you're welcome and again Happy Birtday *Salutes*
  12. No worries man, you got it on the right day for me.

Thanks, either way. -w-
  13. D: Happy belated birthday Enforcer!
  14. Okay I'll admit that Illusion body IS cute and I want so much. Helma I will forever feel uncomfy and awkward wearing it on my caseal unless i have my gundam legs on.
  15. I can actually tolerate the Illusion body, somehow. Helma just makes me facepalm. No words for that one.
  16. Very specially the Helma and Illusion bodies.
  17. Yeah, it's ridiculous. *shakes head*
  18. I tried the FLigen body like you suggested.. EGADS what the heck man thats not cool but it was pretty sexy looking..... now if only the caseals had the body design they had back in psu then I'd be all over it lol. Oh and hello people on En's board xD lolz.
  19. *Leaves a beach umbrella, can of WD-40 and a note "Chin up things will work out for ya chief."*
  20. P.s. You are not a "Lonely Medic" you have friends and I'm sure they love you just as much as you care for them ^_^
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 22
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast