Conversation Between Ferria and Porkmaster

47 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You still hang around here?
  2. Hiiiiiiiiii
  3. Porkiepoo~~~~~~~ *_*!
  4. Herro. How have you been, lately?
  5. Porkiepoo~ <3
  6. D'aw lmao! I leave that status there due to the noise xD But I usually reply if I'm not afk lmao! <3 Nuu pouty porkiekins~
  7. I've been around. Every time I see you in-game, you're always idle. Just dancin' away. That, plus you always have "do not disturb" on Skype so I'm just like "fuck it" and do more quests.
  8. Where is porkiepoo ;_; ...........
  9. MY BAD XD;; I leave my messages there and leave the status as DND cuz.. I hate the skype beeps lol!!! But I will reply if I'm present D:
  10. Then you should have grabbed the game, too! We could have beaten the shit out of demons together!

I still hop on Skype every once in awhile, but you always have the "Do Not Disturb" thingie on, so I never know if it's safe to message you or not. That, and you take like half a day to type "lol"
  11. .. Porkiepoo?? LMAO!! XDD Bah.. D3 has taken all the souls of guys I know xD
  12. Okay, 3. Perhaps I over exaggerated. Mr. Porky, Porkiebuns, Porkielicious. I like 'em all, though! Keep it up!
  13. Hahah! I have? O_O .. I don't remember giving you that many D;
  14. Porkielicious! LOLOLOL! That's probably the best one, yet! You've given me like 6 nicknames.
  15. LMAO!! You and your D3!! <3 Mr Porkielicious! Haahah! Anyhow.. gonna catnap~ <3 Nini!
  16. D3 has been awesome! I miss you too, but hey! I'm on Skype right now, so hit me up.
  17. Miss you to bits~ :< .. Miss your random enthusiasm xD .. How's D3 kicking off for you? And meh! Miss PSO2........ :/
  18. I've been good! Sorry about not being around on Skype or on here, I've been busy playing Diablo 3! I should be active around here in a few more days.
  19. LMAO!! How's mai mr porkiebun doin? <3 Hahahah!! Yeah, you're fun and amazing that way :3 So stay the same mewr!! ....... *chomps on the yummy pork on your profile pic*
  20. Heh, people say stuff like that all the time. Stuff like "You're the coolest person I've met", "You're hilarious", and even the people that don't like me, or haven't liked me at one point or another but know me say stuff like "You could almost make me tsundere".

I throw a couple good lines out there, but it's mostly just my natural personality. I, personally, don't think I'm that funny, lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 47
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast