Conversation Between spade88 and goldwing

46 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. I thought so as well, only took me a few minutes to submit it to IGN to get posted
  2. Thats some good news.
  3. Check out this article on IGN about PSO:
    http://www.ign.com/blogs/spade88/201...-1-and-2-xbox/
  4. Good advice Sidney
  5. Check your PMs for the link
  6. lol ok ur justified lol. and sure. i wont b on long tho. whats the chatroom?
  7. lol I just recently started using AR, since their is no online xbl I feel it does justify my actions...lol...

I have a tinychat room we can go to right, its like skype but easier to use and does not have to be installed..
  8. i do not. a few ppl keep asking me to get on skype but i have yet to do that. i may do it soon tho. and wheres u get 3 boxes??? must be nice lol. and shame on you for AR lol tho im not judging you for that.
  9. Actually I own 3 other original xboxs w/ a PSO for each one to comp for XBL. I play the DS and PSP versions but have never used the online features so I boxed them away. I use Action replay on my xbox version way to much..lol (I will always hate PSU but I do own it ironically) - do you have SKYPE?
  10. least you got to replace yours. and i still need a 3ds and and a dsi along with the vita. and lets not even talk about psu...... i hatted that game so much. what a waste of a birthday gift...... anyway i have not played BB i really wish they made it for the systems but nooooooooooooo. that to upset me. psz was amazeing but the lack of friends made me sell it and right after i did that all my friends decided to get psz.... so i will end up buying that game again and psp2 is pretty neat but not psp... like you tho most my time is on the gc (xbox for you)
  11. I own every system minus ps vita right now, and I still will only play the PSO version on xbox. My first xbox broke in a bad way, so in 2008 I replaced it...with new characters and all but to my surprise PSO was no longer online for the XBOX

PSu was a dam flop, and I hate BB on the PC, PSO is a console made game not PC....blah
  12. i know what you mean. i want the old xbox to b back up and running. but the worst thing ever happend to me.... my original xbox died. not my gamecube not my playstation not even my dream cast but my xbox..... so i sold the xbox verson and went on a mad hunt for the game cube version. needless to say i found the last copy of phantasy star online 1&2 plus. best find ever
  13. I would love for an xbox release but it will never happen sadly...crazy but I am trying to get the original xbox version noticed again.....crazy but I loved playing it so much on xbl i just had to support its comeback
  14. ah that's awhile from now. and i was hoping for an xbox360 release tho with my Xbox controller for the pc im pretty content lol. and mass effect 3 is a good game... to bad im not even past the second mission lol. that and iv been really into skyrim again.
  15. I'm waiting on the PS vita release, well not really i was hoping the PS3 mite be able to play it..

If I get into the preopen beta it be nice. (I am current playing around with mass effect three)
  16. preopen beta testing
  17. sure, but can you explain what pobt means...lol
  18. so im guessing ull b playing the obt er i mean pobt along with the obt. would ya mind being a partner in crime? lol ik kinda odd thing to ask so soon but it be nice to have a friend/rival for motivation and fun fun.
  19. lol works for me
  20. maybe maybe not either way it goes your spade now lol.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 40 of 46
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast