Conversation Between Freshellent and NoiseHERO

8 Visitor Messages

1. I can't stop laughing- hahahahah
  2. Dude that death count wasn't even my character. LOL

Surprised no one ratted me out.
  3. That was one of the best threads I've seen in a while, thanks.

My face hurts from laughing so much. You know what thread I'm talking about.
  4. Seeing as how saying that is one of the most sure-fire ways to troll people, yeah.

ESPECIALLY if you say PSU > PSO2 > PSO.

Personally there's still a good chunk of things I miss from PSU, they already re-took things I "liked" from PSO. and I'll never fully understand all of the unfair negative judgement that PSU gets. People seem to throw around "PSU sucks" just because it's cool or something to hate on it without even properly absorbing the game to put together WHY they actually think it's a bad game.

It's easy to tell who played the game for years and has a legitimate opinion. And who just played it for a few days or NEVER played it and only heard it was bad from OTHER people, and said "Not PSO so it sucks. *puts on nostalgia glasses*"
  5. Pssst, Rock.

Do you think people will get pissed if I say I like PSU better than PSO2?

I'm like, pretty serious at this point.
  6. It's 'k Rock, I'm pretty amused when you try, and I tend to agree. I just don't have the energy you do to even bother.
  7. Because somebody doesn't think the way I do over there internet! No wait... that's not right...
    Because I like to take the time to make sure people don't waste their time- Augh

Yeah you're right internet arguments are dumb.
  8. I don't even know why you bother arguing with some of the goons on the forums. They aren't speaking because they have things worth saying, it's because they like seeing their own posts and believing that are correct. I even get upset at myself after I say things sometimes, it's just not worth it.

Also, hi.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8