Conversation Between Lacen and Ryno

17 Visitor Messages

1. Lacen disappeared
  2. Hello Lacen
  3. Yes! Happy birthday PSU Lacen!! Have a great wonderful out ragously birthday!!!
  4. uh oh. your bday is in one month!
  5. I normally just hop on whenever I have free time. Like, not working and stuff. Only those 3 I think. Not sure. They were the only ones that looked decent.
  6. how many photos did you take?
  7. what days are you usually online?
  8. One more for the road Ryno. xD I'm heading to bed. =P Enjoy your meal. I'll eat later when I wake up. Tired~

9. Damn. =/ You still D/Ced, but it wasn't as fast. I'm not gonna type next time. xD But yeah, maybe it's when too many things happen at once on screen? Your computer can't handle that many things going on... Like... PS2 Dynasty Warriors 2 where everything gets all laggy and slow motion like the Matrix!? xD I dunno. We gotta try to figure something out so you can play PSO2 smoothly even in lowest settings. =/
  10. Got one more. xD Took this just now. =P This one makes us look too cool. xD j/k j/k. I'm not THAT cool. Haha. Glad we could meet up in-game. =P Thanks for always wishing me Happy Birthday when you could. lol

11. You're very welcome. Just thought that "might" help but I'm not sure if it will. =/ Best bet would be to save up for a new computer or something. But like we were talking about earlier, just gotta do your best with what you got and push forward. =P

I got this for you. Had to cut the image cause the 1080p pic was too big for photobucket. =.=; Hope you like it. I'll probably record a run for you if you want later in the future. =P Take care, lets go test those settings out now and see if you still D/C. xD

12. thanks lacen that was helpful

i too ka fast screen shop with the other screen capture
  13. I hope this solves your problem man. =D http://youtu.be/IRdZdAs_E5E It's worth a shot since you said whenever crazy sound effects or whatever keeps D/Cing you. =/ I sure hope this helps you Ryno. Take care and good luck with your PSO2 Adventures! I'll back you up when you need me. =P
  14. Thanks. Sorry I missed you guys wishing me a Happy Birthday. xD Been awhile since I've been to PSOW. =P I appreciate you wishing me a Happy Birthday for 3 years now. xD You're awesome Ryno. =P
  15. Happy Birthday LAcen! Hope you have a Great one!
  16. Happy Birthday LAcen! Hope you have a Great one!
  17. Happy Birthday!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17