Conversation Between Ami and Wayu

16 Visitor Messages

1. lol I'm glad you liked it
  2. Schweet. :3

-Wayu
  3. Here you go

4. Okay.

-Wayu
  5. Ohai I hope you don't mind I went digging in your album to do a sketch of your PSO2 character. It's pretty late on my side so I'll most likely scan it and either do it digitally or just give you the sketch laterish.
  6. Yeah, thanks again :3
  7. Enjoying that new gear of yours on BB?

-Wayu
  8. My other reason for having a PSPgo is because it was a B-Day present -_-;.

I pretty much got this, though, for PSPo2. Nothing else, really. Maybe Valkyria Chronicles 2 later, but looking at PSPo2i more right now.

-Wayu
  9. I don't mind downloaded games. But I rather have an option to do so. That's where the PSPgo fails in my opinion. I rather not be forced to only download games. As you can tell, a lot of games don't have a digital copy *cough*PSPo1*cough hack wheeze*
  10. This is why I have a PSPgo - everything's downloaded. No UMD hassle.

Problem is, it's kinda weird to hold...

-Wayu
  11. Not exactly. I volunteer, but I call it work.

Just that my glasses decided to break this month I need to get them replaced. I can barely function without them. Once I get them done, I'll start saving up for my PSP. I can still play downloaded games. So when the Infinity demo comes out I can play. But other than that can't play at all ; ~;
  12. Sounds like you're a student or something. You have a part-time?

-Wayu
  13. I plan on getting it replaced. The problem is that it's broken at a time in which I need money for other stuff. So yeah, can't get it replaced right now.
  14. o.0

That...totally sucks. Buying a new one might cost less than repairing it, BTW.

-Wayu
  15. EST

But unfortunately, my PSP is busted and can't read UMDs so I can't go online anytime soon ; ~;
  16. Holy crap Ovada totally dominates your profile comment area...well, Infinite's the same to me, so yeah.

This may be an awkzies question, but what time zone are you? I'm going to hit the online servers soon and if you still play the JP version, I'd like to trade PCs (Partner Cards) sometime.

-Wayu
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 16 of 16