Conversation Between Small05 and Harmony

51 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Hay becca psu 360 is dead Its kind of funny i met my bffl on there you becca you. I miss you so much.
  2. lol i quit psu too. still need to cancel my account though.....
  3. Hay becca are you ever on pso-world.. i like it i quit psu and they start doing updates and podcasts D: wtf whyy ooo whhhyyy.. anyway i will be back one day you managed to come back so i will ... i still have all my stuff on there .. i will be back and they will worship may nodoubt i have got kicked from my clan XD
  4. ya hopfully you still have your info
  5. Well my mum did and i mean if im not on live anymore whats the point but i can still come back right? you manged
  6. hahaha and you canceled your psu account right?
  7. blarrrgggg GAIA IS AWSOME lol hyper active monkeys i am on a apple mac DWEEB IM A DWEEB wooooo for dweebs im am totally wee wee wee wee wee I WANT MY XBOX BLAARRRRRRG ERIC IS A DWEEB TOO yey your awsome =3
  8. XD jamie my lil brother is singing its so cute lol so how are you on this fine day me lady
  9. i'm not sure I'll have to talk to my parents but our flight has changed to the end of july so we have a whole month to figure it out
  10. should we meet in aberdeen again?
  11. O_o crazy girl. So how much longer until you get your xbox? I miss you! T_T
  12. o My psp char lvl 100 i think XD i play it too much.
  13. BLARG
  14. Ok i dont know if eric will be able to come were are we meeting buy the way you got my adress on face book i sent you it =3 i cant wait im going to be so happy =3 kekekeke...omg lol im so happy and exited
  15. sure you can bring eric :3
  16. omg that anime looks good awsome
  17. yeah i will get on xbox soon enough lol im not dead dont worry lol i miss everyone you the most though omgomgomg ill bring eric again ?
  18. hey everyone misses you really badly. There like is she dead? hahaha I miss you but I'll be seeing you soon in scotland :3
  19. I've been really busy and my computer got a virus. so I'm on my bro's but i think you should get a elite. I got one for myself and so we can play together more cuse no one can kick me off! also psu is getting huge update soon.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 51
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast