Conversation Between Phantom Rain and strikerhunter

31 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. oh?
  2. Maybe after the event she'll like them
  3. she only has seen them used as mining equipment on PHTM-7314. so she doesn't really like or dislike them.
  4. lol

Also, funny question: Does she like lasers?
  5. yay and this time i'll make sure she isn't trapped somewhere XD
  6. Rain.............Aria is gonna love the next Foreigner event.

Nope, no rail gun, no mega cannon. Imma just say, she is going to make an unlikely friend
  7. Hey Rain, I'm going just give a heads up that I moved the Phantom's inclusion into the Foreigner event from Foreigner 4 to Foreigner 5 since 5 was the one that needed a plot.

Is there anything that I would need to take note about Phantom's?
    P.S.: Gonna snooze now so reply maybe in the morning,
  8. Hey Rain, just saying but lately I've been seeing you, Vint, and Cloud doing a side-story lately during RP events (and unwantingly during hosted events) and just thought out why haven't you guys put it were to everyone is involved?

Remember bout me mentioning Foreigner Ship 4? bout collaborating for a Phantoms involvement? I think I can help you out to make a transition.
  9. Thx for the info Rain, laptop keeps freezing for now so going to try that method later on tonight. Was able to look at the settings before freezing so figure it can do some changes on the low FPS rate.
  10. that's the lowest settings lol. my pc can't handle anything above 1 and simple shaders. use the options in the launcher
  11. Hey Rain, from looking at your screenshots, how do set your graphics to look like that? I think if I'm able to make mines look like yours it may improve my FPS on my laptop and be able to get back to the RP. I notice that changing the graphics with the in-game options barely helped a bit since it still looks the same so I was wandering how does yours looks like that from your screenshots.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 31 of 31
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12