Conversation Between sovalou and Psysis

20 Visitor Messages

1. well my PSU copy should be coming through the mail so i can play again.

It was mainly my mistake for leaving it behind in the first place <_>. ( Thought i had it in my Ps3 before i started packing things )
  2. Hey Loser. Don't let your chars fall behind too much, I wouldn't want to carry you to the infirmary. So, be a soldier. :P
  3. i think i might be back, soon maybe.
  4. Hey, I find males to be fun. tyvm. >_> Anyways, I have my two males lookin' stylish, so ha. Don't hate on my swagger. :P PSU just isn't PSU if I can't harass you, i don't have a hunting buddy anymore. And Night is useless. :/ I'll be around though, for better or for worse.
  5. haha...i wonder what demon made you conjure up a male character even knowing how hideous they look with there clothing. Granted the female clothing is no better at time. But of course I' will keep you on my updated list as to what happens and when i get back if your still on these forums. Heck i even went so far as to create a myspace and i have a PSN account (sovalou) and pretty much tagged everyone i once knew in PSU. But if you will dorment in these forums till i come back then i will i have to reason to come here. Oh, one more thing...as you probably already know i have a official forum account (thetim) and to behonest i only go there to actually laugh at some of the immature remarks they post there. xD
  6. Well, that sucks. I don't think I'll be around again that long. Other than playing PSU on events, there isn't anything I want to do. You better let me know when you get back to playing again. I made two male chars, a human and a cast, they look so cool.
  7. oh man...well at this rate i probably won't be back for quite awhile. I barely get 30 mins of free time before its lights out. But if i do the math right i should be back around new years. And yes that means i will be missing out on many holidays including christmas break. :|
  8. The event is one week long, according to my findings. However, I hope it's not. Also, Night has come back to play, as long as I stay around though. lol
  9. oh...so the cubo simba drops in this event, great. hopefully i can be back before it leaves assuming this event is 2-3 weeks long.
  10. Well, I guess that's fine. Not like I can do much trouble anyway. I'll enjoy the game without ya then.
  11. i mean i would like to join you guys on PSU but my account kinda expired and im still awaiting my card.

not to mention i have no idea when the USAF may contact me for deployment xD
  12. Haha, you should come on PSU for at least an hour sometime, so I can bug ya. rofl!
  13. There is always a trap with me. lol Maybe I miss you guys, I don't know. :P I just need to figure out some "technical" things first. When I get back, you're my slave again.
  14. oh wow didn't expect you to waltz back to a PSU, must be something similar to a trap i assume.
  15. Hey, what's been happening on PSU? I'm thinking about returning, no surprise eh? lol
  16. Sova, you make so many excuses, its hilarious...
  17. psst....I'm not running away either >_>
  18. I love you too XD
  19. you are an elitist!!!!
  20. Hey!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 20