Conversation Between Reksanden and BIG OLAF

40 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Goodness it's been a LONG time, wow. Hope you're doing okay these days
  2. Happy Birthday, bucko!

3. I am now, though it took a few days. the AI in SC5 is brutal, and most people online use cheap tactics.
  4. Go kick some ass in SC5.
  5. And because I'm forgetful and don't even bother to look, Inever thought to ASK to get my username changed. And here it be. Oh, and also, random visit.
  6. Ah, well that's a good reason to disappear for a while. Those guys and gals are known to suck some of your soul away.
  7. Why yes it HAS been a while. But then again, i've had my head stuck completely into TGZ's antics, so....
  8. So it was. Been awhile since you gave one.
  9. Another random visit from beyond time.
  10. I did, and sorry for the late reply. Was without internets for a few days...
  11. This is a random visitation.

And a random birthday greeting. Hope you had a good one!

12. I suppose so. Everyone has their own "style", as it were. If you remember why you said I was "level-headed", let me know. I'm curious.
  13. Ah...... Kinda like me not typing professionally but still using full words.
  14. If you were talking about the extremely matter-of-factly way I type, then that's just how I make use of text. Don't know what it is; I've always had a very thorough understanding of the English language and it's utilization. So, I type very professionally. The weird part is that I can't help it. I have to type the way I do. It's like it's programmed into me.

But, over a voice-based chat, or in person, I'm actually pretty laid-back and silly.
  15. .....No idea. I'm super forgetful..... No Idea why I said that less than five minutes ago.
  16. What makes you say I'm the most "level-headed" person you've ever met (on the internet, at least)?
  17. If your personality is the same as what you post, then you are the most level-headed person i've ever met(?)... Hard to say when i've never seen you in person...
  18. No, I had their permission.
  19. Oh, you were jacking into a neighbor's connection before?
  20. My own internet. I mean, now I don't have to use someone elses.....
    k fine, internet at home with a wireless card.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 40
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast