Conversation Between TenebriS and Vintasticvin

33 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Thanks for tbe invite?
  2. Yeeeeep male Newmans.
  3. Male Newmans(Newmen?) FTW!
  4. But I'm a Cast Supremacist. I did join the Newm repopulation project.
  5. Having a breakfast sandwhich And browsing adadapters that might be compatible with my laptop since the adapter i had burned out last night when I tried moving the cord so it can turn on

A friend suggested I get a new system but um like D: I can't poop out money like you can!!!
  6. whats up? O:
  7. Lol thanjs Tenebunny xD
  8. Tennebunny @.@ In two months my Caseal/Vinvin is going to be 2 yrs old on New Year's Day D: Shes grown so much this year and I'm pretty proud of of her and all she has done past year :'(
  9. -.- My connection was too unstable last night so how was the party last night x.x And no I wasn't drunk on booze (like I usually am) I was beyond excited being able to hang out with the friend you met last night again lol.
  10. xD

Thats something at least
  11. No idea Tene lol I posted it minutes after waking up soooo >_> But I did see the luka thing last night and I was like YES!
  12. lol o.o
    What does that mean?
  13. I saw Luka with Aria last night.... What happened afterwards was a bit better than the show itself :P
  14. Same here but I'm fighting the sinister urge to rustle their jimmies >_> Besides I'm on watch and I have a small number if people that sees me as an idol and my team leaders will not be pleased if they find out about my behavior!
  15. D:!!!!!! Oh the noooeeeesss.

*shows hidden knives* I'm always prepared these days! >:3
  16. D: My Phasion model I miiiiiissss herrrrr! Ah got that out of the way and careful round these parts. Keep s weapon on hand atl times.
  17. After looking through your Photo Albums pso2 could use more outfits from Universe also Happy Belated Birthday D: Like three months later.
  18. ^_^ I will admit they get most played aside from my Caseal (due to RPing reasons) :P ANd was considering one of the two D:
  19. I like your Sygram and Valen the most :3
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 33
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast