Conversation Between DarkShadowX and February

41 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. OH MAH GURD FEBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!!! It's been so long! How'r things?!?! Hit me up on Twitter: @Jeff_DSX or on Discord: DXBuster#1400 if you have either as I visit this site infrequently nowadays. I'd love to catch up!
  2. Woah, blast from the past! I actually came on for a minute for nostalgia and saw your post!
  3. Hey Honey! Not sure if you still come around this site anymore, but just wanted to say hi and see how you were doing. Miss you!
  4. HONEY!!! I MISS YOU!!!
  5. Hey! How have things been? Still playing PSO2? Everything going good for you, it's been so long?
  6. You're too sweet <3
  7. Hugs and kisses!
  8. Yeah I got in beta
    My Laptop can barely run it so I have to do it on my PC. I haven't spent too much time with it yet, but it's strangely nostalgic... They reuse a lot of sound effects from PSO and PSU. I hope at some point you can join everyone on it!
  9. You will someday! (I hope so!) So did you get into the beta for PSO2? My PC CANNOT handle the game so I probably won't be on it by the time it comes out in a few months, unless by some miracle I can scrounge up enough funds to get a new PC. Hopefully the Android single player version comes out at the same time or shortly afterwards (and hopefully my phone can handle it) so I don't fall too far behind.
  10. That is so cool. Hopefully one day I'll be able to have kids : x (Totally want twins though...)
  11. Yeah, I he's 5 months old today. Love having him around.
  12. You are a father?! Congrats! That's really awesome.
  13. Nice, yeah I still need to try it. Though I honestly doubt my PC can handle it. Still hoping they'll decide to announce a PS3 version as that's where I do most of my gaming nowadays when I'm not busy with work and being a new father.
  14. Well I'm alive haha. Thinking about checking out PSO2 though. I ran the benchmark and played with the character creator.
  15. :O How have things been?! Haven't heard from you in forever!
  16. Good day, sir.
  17. Hey, haven't talked to you in awhile. I hope things are going well for you. Miss talking to you, find me on MSN sometime, its [email protected] I seem to have somehow misplaced your MSN. MISS YOU!!!!!! Oh, and Rizen is back!!!
  18. I may be highly interested in this. I so hope it brings everything up to the next logical degree play wise similar to the jump from PSO to PSU, including more character customization. And I too hope it's for PS3 also! It wouldn't be as much fun if we couldn't get most of the gang back together
  19. And so its official, Phantasy Star Online 2 has been confirmed!!! So far only for PC, but hopefully they'll announce it for PS3 as well.
  20. That's actually what I meant haha. I just forgot to mention the consoles since I don't have them. Im pretty much stuck on PC.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 41
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast