Conversation Between autumn and Freshellent

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey again, sorry I kinda fell off the map about Aion. I'm still interested in playing, just that things are kinda hard right now, not really able to play anything atm. Just got my computer fixed, now I'm waiting on some more RAM to come in. I'm guessing late October I'll be back to normal. Until then, I'm completely jealous that your getting to play and that I'm not hahah.
  2. Sounds fine to me, having a chanter around ( provided we get along and end up playing together ) sounds like it'd work out quite nicely. I'm fairly open to what classes I play when it comes to these games, but I usually end up playing a nuker or a tank. I guess we'll see what happens.
  3. I plan on maining either a chanter or a gladiator. I really like all the types I've played except for the 'sneaky' ones so you won't see me as an assassin and probably not as a ranger ^-^;;
  4. Hah, alright then. Well I have a few people from my crew on PSU that are prolly going to join me in the retail version. Pretty certain we're playing PEOPLEWITHBACKMANESOFJUSTICE, not really too keen on the humans atm.

Regardless, we should totally meet up next beta weekend and chill. Though I'm curious, what classes are you playing?
  5. Truth be told I'm kinda glad you mentioned something ^-^ I keep trying to find folks around here who play or who plan on playing so I can meet up with them. A bunch of my PSU guild is trying the beta out but I've no idea how many will actually play for retail and I'd like to have cool people to play with :3
  6. This is gonna sound pretty strange, but I'll type it up anyway.

For the longest time I've seen your sig floating around the site and thought to myself " Huh. Looks like something from Aion. I wonder if they actually play and what side they're on? "

Then just a little bit ago I realized your user title type thing clearly says "Asmodian"

Anyway, besides the fact that I feel like an ass - That's pretty awesome that someone else on here besides myself is trying the game out. Just commenting, couldn't help myself.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6