Conversation Between Chidori and Vintasticvin

89 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Just got done reading the comic and its pretty awesome looking and love the setting
  2. Thanks, I could really use that right about now -_-
  3. doing ok oh check this song out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R32aPp6dIFg
  4. Its going pretty good just getting prepped for the weekend and such you?
  5. hey hows it going
  6. I'll be sure to welcome you and the Gun Valks back when I'm online.

Might wanna post what you did on your forums but atleast test it a bit
  7. woot! im back on pso2 ima be in 201
  8. XD yeah trolls aplenty here
  9. i look through their forums, most are trolls but some are good ppl but like 3% of them lol
  10. I just realized that hack thread was an ancient inr from pre Dooms Day ers xD
  11. ^b^b hopefully thesr ass hats dont cause the servers to go down again
  12. Hey! should be back in pso2 in a day or 2 i hope
  13. our team is mostly in block 201 but during EQs we move to the EQ blocks 210, 211, 212. we only go to 209 if we have absolutly no choice -_- b-209 is like the b-20 of vita blocks
  14. Do you guys have a block the frequents alot? I'll try dropping by if im able to when I get home from work.
  15. yeah most of my friends that are still able to log in and a few of my members say ship 2 is like a graveyard lol
  16. That would be nice if we can connect again after this maintenance and hopefully the troublesome players will remain gone
  17. nice, somebody said this maintanence we may be able to connect again but prob just another rumor
  18. >_> I snuck back into pso2 and surprised Aria xD it was a pretty good night last night and so ready for the project diva 2 scratch
  19. lol :3, was buying some food, darn roomates ate everything
  20. <3 Shopping
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 89
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast