Conversation Between Chidori and Vampy

17 Visitor Messages

1. oh no worres, btw pso2 is havig a boost week. 150% to exp, meseta, drops, and rare monster chance until the 30th of this month
  2. I should really get on so we can play together but omg lol so hard to pull myself away from my other games right now especially monster hunter frontier g
  3. Sure thing!
  4. Oh by the way I may be off pso2 for a while playing monster hunter so it mighy be best you add me vampy92 lol
  5. Sure thing after this game fininishes patching don't wanna log on with a vpn running lol.
  6. and finally managed to get my connection back feel free to add me :3 im on ship 2 and my id is TwicePiecemen
  7. ah nice :3 i have some albums of my characters and other team shenanigans, maybe ull find him there :3 and still having problems getting this vpn sorted but im hoping ill have it done in a couple days
  8. Any luck with the vpn? Btw I just realized one of my friends is on your team yet he never plays lol.
  9. yeah imactually in the middle of installing VPN to play, lets hope it works
  10. We should play sometine once your net issues are fixed.
  11. woot! rasberry cheesecake!
  12. -shares cheesecake with you-
  13. Happy Birthday!
  14. Sounds like a lot of fun :3
  15. sorry for late reply was playing tales of xillia , just got most of the dlc costumes that change the battle bgm's lol. The School Theme bgm is so awesome in xillia
  16. Why hello there
  17. howdy
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 17 of 17