Conversation Between RenzokukenZ and BIG OLAF

159 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast
  1. What's new is my wittle little niece and an awesome Daft Punk shirt. That's really been the only new changes ever since Cthulhu rose from the sea and went to live with you.

And yeah, I'm still doing well, both financially and in terms of food stashes. Been too long, bro.
  2. Happy Birthday to you, sir. I hope you're still doing well. Let me know what's new.
  3. "Adventures"? No adventures. He's sitting up next to the blue Rappy my old friend made a few years back. He's too lazy for 'adventures'.

and so am I, really.
  4. So how goes the adventures of Mr. Blue & Cthulhu?
  5. I bet you don't, what with your name being on the packing slip and whatnot.

( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
  6. I do not know what you're talking about...
  7. Got your gift today. I wasn't expecting anything like that, haha. It's so awesome. I had no idea what it was until i read the packing slip. Then I felt dumb, and saw it right away!

Thanks so much, my good friend.
  8. Thanks a lot, Renzo. It was very Bounceiful....or uh...Yeah!
  9. Best Bountiful Birthday Blessings, Blue Ball Bearing Bro!
  10. I honestly forgot.
  11. It's already your birthday again, huh?

....well, as of right now, it's still not, for you. Either way, Happy Goddamn Birthday.

12. Well, there's Tokyo Jungle, which unfortunately is one yiff away from being a borderline furry game, and Demon's Souls, the ps3 only prequel to Dark Souls. Then there's the ps3 version of Diablo 3, but that wont be for awhile.

As for the comp, I don't intend on getting a $1000 rig just to play games on it. None of that PC master race race mentality for me.
  13. That's neat. I take it no 'actual' PS3 games really appeal to you? Also, is your laptop going to be a run-of-the-mill one, or you think you're gonna go above and beyond a little bit and get one good for gaming and whatnot?
  14. Got a hell of a deal on a PS3, if that counts. $150 for a 250gb slim model. Mostly using it for Netflix and downloadable games.

New laptop might happen in the summer, as a birthday present for myself.
  15. Ha, to be serious, actually, I was contemplating getting a smallish decal of blue lips (like this) on either the hood or the driver-side door.

So, this job of yours, after all the fund that go into keeping the fridge stocked and the family somewhat afloat, do you have any jing left over for yourself? Meaning, you get a new laptop or anything for you yet?
  16. Buy a blue one and name it the Big Olaf. No one will mess with a Guy who names his car that. For added badassery, get a nice sexy graphic of Nassie sprayed on the side. Yeeeah.
  17. Just working and buying little commodities here and there. Trying to save for a new(er) car. That's about it.
  18. Fine and dandy, with a side of being mexican lucky.

Making mad money just for cleaning up after kids, able to keep the fridge filled to the brim at all times, I really can't complain. Faring far better off compared to the shit year of 2012. Although my internet could be better, hence my on/off appearances.

How about you, pancho grande? What's going down behind the big, blue curtain?
  19. So, how's goes the life of your friendly, neighborhood environmental engineer?
  20. Thanks! It was just a (stressful) Thursday. Yesterday, one of the girls at work asked me how my Valentine's Day was. I chuckled a little, and said I don't 'recognize' the holiday.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 20 of 159
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast