Conversation Between dtr246 and jonigavin

13 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, dtr246!
    It was really great joining you and AtBHR in the revival yesterday.. I'm happy you liked the sword. The Rappy nest was sooo cool.. Ever since I started seriously hunting for them..they've become super elusive! Hope we get to hunt for more rappies and cool rares.. Take care and thanks again for your generous donation.. New Rappy count: 912!
  2. Hi joni I wanted to say thank you for the special sword in psz, also it was lots of fun joining you and atbhr for a run, finding the rappy nest with all the different colored rappies was special. hope to join you for another game sometime, see ya later
  3. Hi, dtr246!
    I haven't yet picked up the Rappies from Chaos yet..but if Chaos still wishes this to be so..Yes! We would looove to accept your awesome donation.. thank you! I have a new FC but I think you have Gavin's current FC.. Much mahalos again. Take care..
  4. hi jonigavin, I wondered if you were collecting the rappy souls for chaosmaster, if you are I have 15 more to add to the collection
  5. Hi, Alice!
    It was great to catch you on-line Monday night with Rashidi. Thanks for always being a ginormous support and "angel" to the players. Was Yuruhana on your friend roster? We were surprised to see her and I was happy to see you able to join later. Gavin and I will be on-line for awhile. Take care.
  6. Hi, dtr! I finally have wifi..for a brief moment today.. Hey! How have you been? I started a new Fonewear lv 71 now. I hope to catch you on-line for some runs someday soon. I sure missed PSZ play. Take care.
  7. Last I checked lifebane's psow i.d. He hasn't hasn't logged into psow/psz since early febuary, so I have no clue if he will show up or not, so far I've been playing with the blue rogue players alot lol
  8. Hi, again! Gavin's lv 93 Cast "Kal-Bee" is PSZ FC: 1291-0264-9128. Thanks for adding Gavin. P.S. Is Lifebane still playing PSZ on-line? Take care.
  9. Sure , I believe I have you added to my friend list but I don't know if I have the other friend code for your friend you mentioned.
  10. Hey, dtr246! How have you been? I just got home wifi access that has enabled me to return to the PSO-World! My boyfriend has fallen under PSZ's spell and has raised a lv 93 Cast..I hope you will jot both of our FC codes for future play. Hope to make Super runs with you soon!
  11. Hi Joni how's it going
  12. Want to play a round of psz Im right now plaing it and wondered if you want to join
  13. Hi there, I was wondering if you would like to exchange friend codes for psz, let me know if it's ok, later
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 13 of 13