Conversation Between Chaos Rappy and Eclipse5632

5 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, really? Hm. Guess I never noticed. D: I did know that non-rare monsters could spawn along with rare ones, though, like in the examples you listed.
  2. Same thing with Tormatibles and Goldix's, haha. Music doesn't change when you fight just them either. :P

Also, as a related note, there are some common enemies who jump on the rare's coattail and are allowed to be out on the field when a rare enemy spawns (NOT INCLUDING ARENAS) and get to enjoy the changed battle theme, which includes the Izhirak-S6 (when two are spawned along with the rare Azherowa-B2), and the Usanny (obviously during Usanny Nests, but can appear other times as well).

Those are really the only ones I recall, but it's an interesting fact. ^_^
  3. Eavesdropping on our conversation? >:U

Kidding

On the topic of misunderstandings relating to rare enemies, I thought Eulidveils and Euladaveils were rare for a long time, but I just noticed recently that the music doesn't change when you fight them. And, just being in possession of two Psycho Wands is quite an achievement, even if you didn't find either of them yourself. XD
  4. Haha, you know, it might have been a hidden perk to buying the game pre-ordered. They could have tweaked those who pre-ordered copies to have better rare droprates or something, who knows? I mean, I've only killed about 40 Zaphobos Dynas, but gotten TWO Yonohate Ins... yet killed around 70 Phobos Dynas and not gotten my own Akatsuki In. Strange how the world works, eh? :P

(Random fact: I fought a Phobos Dyna before I fought a regular Phobos. True story. I kept wondering why I kept facing a rare enemy over and over again, when in reality, it was the rare I fought first, and the "rare enemy" I thought I was continuously facing was the common variant, haha!)

Also, I never said I FOUND two Psycho Wands. I got them both from trades. I've yet to get my OWN Psycho Wand, unfortunately, but I aim to eventually get it myself. ^_^
  5. Eclipse... I haz a surprise for youuuuuuu... >:3

EDIT: I see you viewing my thread... are you shocked to see what I'm planning on giving you? It IS what you wanted, wasn't it?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5